In order to enroll your child at Alpharetta the following documents must be provided. A registration and placement on an active class roll cannot occur until all of the requested documents have been provided. The office staff will assist you if you are lacking any of the items. Please be sure to read the information provided to you in regards to proof of residency. Thank you!
1. Certificate of Immunization on the current Georgia form. This can be obtained from a Fulton County health clinic or your pediatrician.
2. Certificate of Ear, Eye and Dental Exam on the current Georgia form. This can be obtained from a Fulton County health clinic or your pediatrician.
3. Birth Certificate. This must be the original or an official copy with number and seal.
4. Social Security card or a waiver form.
5. Last report card (not for Kindergarten student).
6. Two valid proofs of residency which would include: Mortgage or Lease, current utility bills such as: gas, light or water. (Satellite, cable, telephone, cell phone) are not valid proofs of residency.