1. Immunization Certificate. Georgia requires students to immunized against measles, mumps, polio, rubella, whooping cough, tetanus, diphtheria, hepatitis B, haemophilus influenza, varicella and meningitis. Immunization information must be on the proper Georgia Dept. of Human Services form; these are available through the Fulton County Dept. of Health and Wellness or local physicians (Form 3231).
2. Certificate of Ear, Eye and Dental Exam on the current Georgia form. This can be obtained from a Fulton County health clinic or your pediatrician.
3. Birth Certificate. This must be the original or an official copy with number and seal.
4. Social Security card or a waiver form.
5. Last report card (not for Kindergarten student).
6. Two valid proofs of residency which would include: Mortgage or Lease, current utility bills such as: gas, light or water. (Satellite, cable, telephone, cell phone) are not valid proofs of residency.