July 26 SGC Meeting 1PM
July 27 Grounds Day 9-12PM
August 9 Open House 8-10AM
August 12 First Day of School
August 12 Four Fat Cows Spirit Night 3-6PM
August 23 Summer Reading Celebration
August 26 Zaxby's Spirit Night 4-7PM
Summer Office Hours
Tuesday & Thursday 8AM - 1PM
Important: Volunteering in Fulton County Schools
To keep in compliance with State Law and best practices, Fulton County Schools require that all persons interested in volunteering in the school district to re-register/register (even if a person has completed an application in the past) by completing the new online volunteer registration/application process each school year.
- Click on the link to go to Fulton County Community Volunteer Page.
- On bottom of page, choose the link "Click here to begin the volunteer process" to be directed to a page with the link to begin the process.
- There are 3 parts that must be completed: 1. Volunteer Information Form, 2. Video, 3. Volunteer Application. All parts will advance automatically.
Please note: After completing the Volunteer Training, verification takes up to 48 hours to process before the volunteer certification is valid.
Infinite Campus is here!
Click here to learn more!
Fulton County Schools is making it easier for parents of new students to complete their child's registration for enrollment into a Fulton County School. Parents can access the easy-to-complete, online form here.
While this registration process will make it easier, parents will still need to bring their original required documents to the school prior to the start of school. School personnel, must verify the authenticity of the documentation prior to enrollment being completed. A list of required documents can be found here.
Supply Lists 2019-20
A Universe of Stories! Summer Reading Program
- Visit the Atlanta-Fulton Public Library site at http://afpls.org/ for more information and to sign-up for the program.
- Students will record the book titles they read in their online account from June 1-July 31. After reading the required number of books, AFPLS will send a completion email informing you to visit the library to claim your prize.
- Also, AES hosts a Summer Reading Ice Cream Party, sponsored by the PTO on the 2nd Friday after school begins. Log into your account and print out your certificate of completion or the completion email and bring it to the Media Center when school begins to get signed up to participate in the party!
Fulton County Summer Reading Resources
Fulton County Media Services has put together a one-stop shop to make summer reading a breeze! Follow this link to get the info on reading! https://www.fcssummerreading.org/
What you'll find:
- Parents and students are encouraged to a Summer Reading Pledge. Then they can use the site to find book recommendations throughout the summer, all tailored to a student's interests and Lexile score.
- Free access to thousands of enhanced digital books plus daily news articles available in Renaissance myON® Reader starting May 6, 2019 through August 31, 2019 at www.myON.com
- Fulton county schools 2019 summer reading lists for all ages.
Make reading a part of your summer adventures!
AES Digital Citizenship Commitment
Alpharetta Elementary is committed to educating all students about Digital Citizenship to prepare them to become positive, knowledgeable, and responsible members of the online global community. Read our vision and commitment.
Alpharetta Elementary instructs all students in Digital Citizenship using Common Sense Media's lessons, videos, and activities. Click here to learn more about Common Sense Media, their Digital Citizenship curriculum and the criteria met to become a Digital Certified School.
Alpharetta Elementary is a Digital Citizenship Certified School.