Cape Day - Tuesday, September 15
Watch for detailed information about this exciting event coming in Friday's Eagle Wings!
Katie Reeves' Community Meeting - Tuesday, September 15
Katie Reeves is holding a Community Meeting at Alpharetta Elementary in the Media Center.
When: Tuesady, September 15
Time: 9:30 AM
Where: Media Center
Supply Lists for 2015-2016 School Year
Click here to access the supply lists for this year.
Volunteer Registration Process
As you know, with the advent of our new sign in system our volunteer registration process changed. You only need to complete the process once every two years. Our volunteer process is as follows:
1. Register at http://www.fultoncountyschoolssafetysecurity.org/
2. Complete the mandatory online training.
3. Complete the volunteer application.
4. Please allow 48 hours for your application to be processed before you visit a school to volunteer.
5. When you arrive at a school for your first volunteer assignment, please present your government identification (i.e. driver's license, state issued ID cards, Mexican consular cards, green cards, military ID) to verify your identity.
In the coming weeks, we will have MANY opportunities for volunteers. Please ensure the above process is complete 48 hours prior to your volunteer assignment, this includes all field day volunteers. Remember, the volunteer process must be completed, including scanning your license even if you are registered as a visitor.
Please call the school if you have any questions with the process.
Charter Schools FAQ
Need quick information about the Charter System? Click here to read Fulton County's Frequently Asked Questions information sheet.
Fulton County Schools' charter system status officially began on July 1, 2012. As a charter system, the district is well positioned to drive system-wide gains in student achievement by unleashing the innovative energies of our local school leaders and their communities. Please take a moment to view this video and white paper to learn more about the exciting work that is happening through Fulton County's charter system status!
You must re-register every year to volunteer in a Fulton County school. Please go on line and re-register for the 2014-2015 school year. Below are the steps to register.
Register at the Fulton County Schools Volunteer Page.
Complete the mandatory online training.
- Complete the volunteer application.
- Wait for a confirmation email from Fulton County Schools.
Visit the school and begin volunteering.