*** UPDATED September 5, 2017 ***
Fulton County Schools Volunteers
The Volunteer Registration and Child Abuse Reporting Procedures are now combined into one process and are all being done electronically. All parents need to register as a volunteer. If you have successfully registered in 2016 you will not need to register again in 2017. Once you complete the Child Abuse Reporter Training and submit your Volunteer Registration on line (this process may take up to 48 hours), you will be ready to volunteer. The first time you volunteer, you will be required to present a valid driver's license or state-issued ID.
Register to Volunteer
How do I register to become a volunteer?
1. The Child Abuse Reporting Procedures and Volunteer Registration Form are now combined into one process.
2. Simply click the Green Button on the website to get started.
3. Watch the Child Abuse Reporting Procedures training.
4. Complete the Volunteer Registration Form. This process may take up to 48 hours to process.
5. You are ready to Volunteer.
1. Enter your full name as it appears on your state-issued ID.
2. Take your ID to the school each time you visit the school.
Thank you for your cooperation in keeping Barnwell safe!