All Birmingham Falls volunteers must complete this training this year, regardless of what volunteer training you received in the past.
Fulton County Schools values and promotes active engagement of the community in all of our schools. Thousands of individuals serve as volunteers in our schools each year. Volunteer opportunities may include:
- Serving as tutors, mentors, or guest speakers
- Providing assistance in classrooms, cafeteria, library, or main office
- Organizing student enrichment and recognition activities
- Supporting special events, athletics, and school planning councils
How do I become a volunteer?
- Register at the Fulton County Schools Volunteer Page.
- Complete the mandatory online training.
- Complete the volunteer application.
- Wait for a confirmation email from Fulton County Schools.
- Visit the school and begin volunteering.
For additional information, please visit the Fulton County Schools Partner & Volunteers web page