It is the mission of the Media Center of College Elementary to obtain and circulate current library materials (print, and non-print) to students and teachers. We strive to make the media center a place for thinking, conversation and access to information and technology for the 21st Century Learner.
The Media Center provides resources and materials that enhance the school curriculum. Developing lifelong learners is our goal as we promote student interest in reading, listening, learning and research.
The media staff is always available for assistance.
Media Center Policies
- Students in grades Kindergarten and first grade may check out one book at a time for up to two weeks.
- Students in grades second through fifth may check out two books at a time for up to two weeks.
- Students who have overdue books will not be allowed to check out until their book(s) are returned.
- Students will have to pay for lost and/or damaged books.
- Students are to use technology and equipment for educational purposes only and adhere to the acceptable usage rules and policy by Fulton County Schools.
|||Destiny On-line Catalog is used by students and teachers to search for books, eBooks and educational websites that support Common Core. |
MackinVia is an electronic resource for students and staff for access to eBooks and educational databases. Users will need to sign in with their Fulton County ID and password.
Students and staff can access Safari Montage to view the daily College Park TV news and morning announcements daily; to access video streaming, live streaming and other digital needs.