In partnership with Georgia State University , Dunwoody Springs is a laboratory school for developing and implementing best practices for teaching techniques which are shared with schools throughout the state. Over 650 Dunwoody Springs students in grades Pre-K through five benefit from the fact that our school is housed in a state of the art facility, is staffed with a highly skilled teaching force, and is the model for teacher training and development throughout the state.
We provide a unique experinece for our students. All Dunwoody Springs students are taught using gifted strategies and all of our teachers are highly trained in the use of gifted strategies. Also, our transition classroom allows new students a smooth transition.
- Gifted Strategies for All Students
- Uniform Policy
- Transition Classroom for New Students
- Parent Participation Requirement to enhance family involvement
- Outdoor Classroom, Promethean Lab, and Science Lab to give students rich learning experiences.
- 30 Classrooms equipped with interactive Promethean Boards