Our newsletter is now online. Please visit "The Dunwoody Dispatch" for all upcoming events and announcements.
Capital Plan 2022 & SPLOST Penny Sales Tax
Capital programs provide the resources our students and staff use every day, including
- the school buses our students ride
- the construction and renovations of our school learning environments
- the technology and equipment used for learning and teaching
- safety enhancements that protect our students
- the fields our students play on and
- the furniture students and staff sit on each day.
There are three options for funding school system capital plans.
Maintenance and Operations Millage
General Obligation Bond
SPLOST / Penny Sales Tax·
The election date is scheduled for May 24th, 2016.
Click below for more information about the Capital Plan 2022 & SPLOST.
Georgia Parent Survey
this link to take the Georgia Parent Survey. It is very important for the state to receive feedback on our school. Parents may complete the survey using their personal computer, smartphones or tablet. All parents are encouraged to participate in the Georgia Parent Survey because the data will be used as part of the calculation of the School Climate Star Rating. Survey responses are anonymous and will be submitted directly to the Georgia Department of Education for analysis. Individual data results from the Georgia Parent Survey will not be available to the public and will not be posted online.