Mark your calendars……
Scholastic Book Fair
Thursday, March 26-Thursday, April 2
7:15-2:30 each day (except April 2 book fair closes at 11:00)
This process must be done if anyone is planning on volunteering in any area of the school to include chaperoning any field trips, classroom helper, reading to students, eating lunch etc. If you have any questions please contact the front office.
UPCOMING EVENTS and ANNOUNCEMENTS
PTA Meeting ...................................Thursday, March 26, 2015
@6:30pm in the cafeteria
5th Grade Meeting with Bear Creek Middle School Principal
Thursday, March 26, 2015 @6:00pm-7:30pm in room 147
Talent Show 2015
Evoline C. West Presents........... " A Star Rises in the West"
Friday, March 27, 2015 @ 6:30pm-8:30pm
Cost of admission is $2.00 per person
Light refreshments will be sold
ATTN PARENTS: Yearbooks are on sale now!!!!!
ACT NOW! EVOLINE C. WEST IS IN DANGER OF NOT HAVING A YEARBOOK
- There is a minimum order requirement of 100 yearbooks that has to be met in order for Evoline C. West to produce the 2014-2015 school yearbook. As of now, we have ONLY received 32 yearbook pre-orders. We are at a very critical point, and are in danger of not having a school yearbook for the first time in E.C. West history.
- NOW is the time to place your order.
- Hardcover Yearbooks are $50.00
- Softcover Yearbooks are $45.00
- Don't Delay any further, order TODAY!!!!!
- *The balance of the yearbook is due now!!
- * Remember $10 of the reservation fee is non-refundable.
PRE-K REGISTRATION AT E.C. WEST ELEMENTARY BEGINS SOON
MONDAY, MARCH 30, 2015 9:00AM until 12:00PM also 3:00PM until 6:00PM
TUESDAY, MARCH 31, 2015 9:00AM until 12:00PM also 3:00PM until 6:00PM
STUDENT MUST BE 4 ON OR BEFORE SEPTEMBER 1, 2011 TO ENROLL IN PRE-K
PRE-K Lottery Date is THURSDAY, APRIL 2, 2015 AT 9:00 AM
Please bring the following items to register your pre-k student:
ACCEPTABLE DOCUMENTATION FOR PROOF OF RESIDENCE
copy of home mortgage payment book/ Apartment lease showing name
contract showing purchase of home
current utility bill (gas, electric, or water) NO PHONE OR CABLE BILLS
receipt to have utilities connected
current bank statement
current paycheck stub (SHOWING NAME AND ADDRESS OF HOMEOWNER)
Healthy Cooking Workshop (Meal Included)
ECW is presenting a Healthy Cooking Workshop for Parents with Chef DeCuir
Thursday, April 2, 2015 6:00pm-7:30pm
5th Grade End of Year Field Trip Information
5th Grade End of the Year Field Trip.docx
Trip Date is Friday, May 1, 2015
NEW DATE: All end of the year field trip money is due on **Wednesday, April 1, 2015**
SPRING KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION
The Fulton County School System annouces its spring registration dates
- Wednesday, May 6, 8am-4pm and Thursday May 7, 8am-7pm.
At this time all parents of incoming kindergarten students as well as other new elementary students entering school in August, can register their children for the 2015-2016 school year.