must be done if anyone is planning on volunteering in any area of the school to include chaperoning any field trips, classroom helper etc. If you have any questions please contact the front office.
UPCOMING EVENTS and ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Parent Communication Workshop, Thursday, February 26, 2015 12:30pm-2:00pm
Read Across America Week is Monday March 2-March 6, 2015
Monday March 2 Wear Read and White Hat or Crazy Hat
Wednesday March 4, Wacky Socks in honor of Dr. Seuss' book, Wacky Wednesday
Friday, March 6, Pajama Day
BETA CLUB INDUCTION CEREMONY RESCHEDULED FOR
MARCH 6, 2015 8:30am
Talent Show Auditions
Wednesday, March 4, 2015.
The cost to audition is $2.00 per act.
Parent Communication Workshop
Friday, March 6, 2015 at 6:30pm- 8:30pm
- Suggested Dress Attire: Boys wear Black and White
- $25 for mother/son (any additional person $10 each)
- CASH ONLY*
- *Price includes dance, food party favor, and one photograph ($2 for any additional photographs)
- Due to limited space purchase tickets by Monday, March 2, 2015.
PRE-K REGISTRATION AT E.C. WEST ELEMENTARY BEGINS SOON
MONDAY, MARCH 30, 2015 9:00AM until 12:00PM also 3:00PM until 6:00PM
TUESDAY, MARCH 31, 2015 9:00AM until 12:00PM also 3:00PM until 6:00PM
PRE-K Lottery Date is THURSDAY, APRIL 2, 2015 AT 9:00 AM
- Healthy Cooking Workshop (Meal Included)
- ECW is presenting a Healthy Cooking Workshop for Parents, Thursday, April 2, 2015 6:00pm-7:30pm
- Reserve your seat NOW! Tickets can be purchased from the front office (CASH OR M.O only)
- $5 per adult/ Childcare for children (4-11) $1 per child
- Deadline to purchase tickets is March 6, 2015
5th Grade End of Year Field Trip Information
5th Grade End of the Year Field Trip.docx
Trip Date is Friday, May 1, 2015
NEW DATE: All end of the year field trip money is due on ** Monday March 16th**
Spring registration set for kindergarten
- The Fulton County School System annouces its spring registration dates
- Wednesday, May 6, 8am-4pm and Thursday May 6, 8am-7pm.
- At this time all parents of incoming kindergarten students as well as other new elementary students entering school in August, can register their children for the 2015-2016 school year.
Clubs Session 3
- Begins on Monday, February 2, 2015 2:40pm until 3:40pm
- 2/2 2/9 2/23 3/2 3/9 3/16 (Mondays Only)
- Parents please be considerate and pickup your students on time on all club dates.
- Registration for Sessions 3 Clubs are closed. All Club spaces are filled as of 1-30-15.
- Thank you for allowing your child to participate!
Yearbooks are on sale now
- There is a minimum order requirement of 100 yearbooks that has to be met in order for Evoline C. West to produce the 2014-2015 school yearbook. As of now, we have received 29 yearbook orders. We are at a very critical point, and are in danger of not having a school yearbook for the first time in E.C. West history.
- NOW is the time to place your order.
- Hardcover Yearbooks are $50.00 Reserve your book for $25*
- Softcover Yearbooks are $45.00 Reserve your book for $22.50*
- Don't Delay any further, order TODAY!!!!!
- *The remaining balance of the yearbook is due by Friday, March 13 2015.
- * Remember $10 of the reservation fee is non-refundable.