Mark your calendars……
GEORGIA MILESTONES TESTING STARTS
THURSDAY, APRIL 16- THURSDAY, APRIL 30, 2015
FOR GRADES 3-5
This process must be done if anyone is planning on volunteering in any area of the school to include chaperoning any field trips, classroom helper, reading to students, eating lunch etc. If you have any questions please contact the front office.
UPCOMING EVENTS and ANNOUNCEMENTS
Milestones Testing April 16- April 27 2015
What can I do to help my student?
Students who are prepared, calm, and rested perform better on tests. Here are some of the many ways to help your student approach Georgia Milestones in a relaxed, positive way:
Encourage your student to emply good study skills that include following directions carefully, avoiding careless errors, and reviewing work.
Be certain your student gets plenty of sleep and has a a healthy breakfast and lunch.
Be certain your student is at school early or on time the days of the test.
Explain the purpose of the tests. It gives students an opportunity to show what they have learned in school.
- NO CELL PHONES OR ELECTRONIC DEVICES ARE ALLOWED IN THE TESTING AREAS
ATTN PARENTS: Yearbooks are on sale now!!!!!
ACT NOW! EVOLINE C. WEST IS IN DANGER OF NOT HAVING A YEARBOOK
- There is a minimum order requirement of 100 yearbooks that has to be met in order for Evoline C. West to produce the 2014-2015 school yearbook. As of now, we have ONLY received 32 yearbook pre-orders. We are at a very critical point, and are in danger of not having a school yearbook for the first time in E.C. West history.
- NOW is the time to place your order.
- Hardcover Yearbooks are $50.00
- Softcover Yearbooks are $45.00
- Don't Delay any further, order TODAY!!!!!
- *The balance of the yearbook is due now!!
- * Remember $10 of the reservation fee is non-refundable.
PRE-K REGISTRATION AT E.C. WEST ELEMENTARY CONTINUES............
SPACES ARE STILL AVAILABLE FOR
THE 2015-2016 SCHOOL YEAR
STUDENT MUST BE 4 ON OR BEFORE SEPTEMBER 1, 2011 TO ENROLL IN PRE-K
Please bring the following items to register your pre-k student:
THE ONLY ACCEPTABLE DOCUMENTATION FOR PROOF OF RESIDENCE WILL BE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS
copy of home mortgage payment book/ apartment lease showing name
contract showing purchase of home
current utility bill (gas, electric, or water) NO PHONE OR CABLE BILLS
receipt to have utilities connected
current bank statement
current paycheck stub (SHOWING NAME AND ADDRESS OF HOMEOWNER)
ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE IN OUR OFFICE BY FRIDAY, JULY 31, 2015.
5th Grade End of Year Field Trip Information
5th Grade End of the Year Field Trip.docx
Trip Date is Friday, May 1, 2015
NEW DATE: All end of the year field trip money is due on **Wednesday, April 1, 2015**
SPRING KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION
The Fulton County School System annouces its spring registration dates
- Wednesday, May 6, 8am-4pm and Thursday May 7, 8am-7pm.
At this time all parents of incoming kindergarten students as well as other new elementary students entering school in August, can register their children for the 2015-2016 school year.