Principal Harper Gets Promotion
Volunteer Registration must be done if anyone is planning on volunteering in any area of the school to include chaperoning any field trips, classroom helper etc. If you have any questions please contact the front office.
Holiday Gift Shoppe
The Annual Holiday Gift shop opens this week:
Preview Day for the students will be Wednesday December 10th from 8:00am until 1:00 pm.
The Holiday shop will be open from Wednesday December 10th thru December 18th.*
Hours are 8:00am until 1:00pm (December 18th the hours are 8:00am until 12:00pm)*
The Candy Cane Holiday Shop has something for everyone on your child's wish list: Mom, Dad, brother, sister, grandparents, and all those special friends. The Holiday shoppe features over 110 different high-quality gift items priced within a child's budget- with most gifts being under
This event is sponsored by the E.C. West PTA
Skating at Starlite Family Fun Center!!!
Please come and join us for our first school spirit skating night!!!
SKATING UNLIMITED LASER TAG PLAYGROUND (CHILDREN UNDER 10)
WHEN: Thursday, December 18, 2014
TIME: 4:00PM- 8:30PM
Advance tickets are being sold at the front office for only $8.00 per person*
**No charge for non-skating and non-laser tag playing parent chaperones
Starlite Family Fun Center is located at the corner of Hwy 34 & Andrew Bailey Rd, between
PTC and Newnan, behind KFC and Taco Bell.
55 Thomas Grace Annex, Sharpsburg,GA 30277 770-252-9500
This is a fundraising event for the school.
CALLING ALL ECWEST 3RD-5TH GRADE TECHNOLOGY SAVY STUDENTS!!!
WE WANT YOU TO PARTICIPATE IN THE….
14th Annual Technology Competition
Date: Saturday, January 31, 2015
Location: Centennial High School
- The Fulton County Schools Technology Competition is open to students in grades 3-5.
- Students must have transportation on the day of the competition to Centennial High School in order to participate.
- Students may only enter 1 project.
- This competition is an opportunity for students to showcase various technology projects.
- Projects should be designed and created by students at home.
- Some adult guidance is allowed, but judges will expect students to demonstrate that the work is their own.
- Please note that with most of the projects, the device that the project is/was created on, will need to be brought to school for the judges to view the project. Some of these categories will be Animated Graphic Design, Non-Animated Graphic Design, Digital Photography, and Multimedia Applications. Please see website below for more detailed information regarding the county competition.
Friday, Dec. 12: If interested, you must respond via email to Mrs. Rich or Mrs. McRae Jones by Friday, December 12 with your child's name and teacher. You do not need to let us know the specific project information at this time.
Mrs. Rich: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. McRae Jones: email@example.com
Monday, Dec. 15: Mrs. McRae Jones will be meeting with these interested students on Monday December 15 to discuss possible project ideas. Permission slips will be given to students.
Tuesday, January 6: Permission slips musts be returned to the school. Mrs. Rich and Mrs. McRae Jones will register Evoline West student participants for the fair.
January 6-30: Mrs. Rich and Mrs. McRae Jones will be checking in with students to see how projects are progressing and provide guidance if needed.
January 31: Competition date
Questions? Please contact Mrs. Rich or Mrs. McRae-Jones