Security For Parents
Online Security For Parents
Online training and certification form indicating that you fully understand your responsibilities as a mandated reporter per new state law. We are happy to provide computer access in our Media Center for anyone who does not have Internet access at home. There you can watch the video and complete the forms for volunteering or you may click on the links below.
How do I register to become a volunteer?
1. Complete the Mandatory Child Abuse Virtual Training.
2. Complete the volunteer information form.
3. Wait for an confirmation email from Raptor.
4. Visit the school and begin volunteering.
1. Enter your full name as it appears on your state-issued ID.
2. Take your ID to the school each time you visit the school.
Register to Volunteer
Volunteer Processing & Approval
Child Abuse Training
Covered in the Virtual Training
EXTERNAL LINK DISCLAIMER: