At Heritage Elementary,
- Children are in school to learn and allow others to learn.
- Children are expected to be respectful, courteous and helpful to others.
- Children are responsible for their own behavior.
- Children will respect their school and its' property.
Our purpose of establishing a school-wide discipline plan is
- to develop a common language and a clear understanding of school expectations for students, staff, and parents.
- to improve safety for students, staff, and parents.
- to establish consistency in how discipline concerns are handled.
Our goals for establishing a school-wide plan is to
- encourage positive behaviors.
- discourage inappropriate behaviors.
- consistently and accurately evaluate student conduct on progress reports and report cards.
Our students are expected to
- follow directions the first time given.
- maintain silence in the hallways.
- keep hands, feet, and objects to self.
- demonstrate respect for self, others, and school property.
- Success is the Only Option!!
If you have any questions regarding Heritage Elementary School-wide Discipline Plan, feel free to contact the main office at 470.254.8144