Students in Grades K-5 learn content in the following areas:
- Reading, Writing and Language Arts
- Social Studies
- Research Skills
- Physical Education
- Chorus-Grades 4 and 5 only
For the Fulton County Schools' detailed explanation of learning objectives and goals, please vist the Fulton County Schools Academics Department. You can click on the different subject matters at this site to learn more.
For a list of State of Georgia Learning Objectives that pertain to a specific grade level, please click on the link below:
Learning and Teaching
- The average teacher at High Point has been educating children for over 12 years
- Forty-two percent of teachers at High Point have earned their Master's degree
- Five teachers are Nationally Board Certified
- Five teachers hold a Specialist Degree
- Twenty-six teachers have Special Endorsements
All teachers receive professional development and meet collaboratively every week to provide an excellent education for our students. Our whole staff is passionate, knowledgeable, and caring. They strive to make High Point a warm and safe environment where children are able to strive for excellence.
Average Class Sizes
KINDERGARTEN THRU 5TH GRADE
A detailed explanation of the kindergarten thru 5th grade curriculum and learning objectives can be found using the following links. You may also visit the Fulton County Schools Academics Department and the Learning and Teaching Division websites.
A detailed explanation of the special needs curriculum and learning objectives can be found using the following links.