In order to enroll a child at High Point, the child's parents or legal guardian must be a resident of the High Point Elementary attendance zone.
Students must be registered by a parent or a legal guardian.
For Kindergarten, a student must be 5 on or before September 1
To enroll, the following documents must be provided:
- Original Birth Certificate with raised seal or Valid Passport
- Georgia State Certificate of Immunization (Form3231). This form can be obtained from a Fulton County health clinic or your pediatrician.
- Georgia Certificate of Eye, Ear and Dental screening (Form 3300). This form can be obtained from a Fulton County health clinic or your pediatrician.
- Original Social Security Card (for student) or a waiver form.
- Last report card (if not a Kindergarten student).
- Affidavit of Residency with signatures from the permanent resident and parent or guardian notarized with two of the documents listed below. Forms can be notarized at most banks or can be notarized at the school.
- Proof of Residency - Need to provide any TWO of the following documents:
- Copy of home mortgage payment book
- Current utility bill (gas, electric or water ONLY)
- Apartment lease showing name of lessee and dates of lease
- Homeowner's/renter's insurance registration card
- Current paycheck stub with address
- current bank statement showing name and address
- Copy of house sales contract
- Receipt to have utilities connected
Pre-K Registration will be held at High Point Elementary on Monday, March 25th from 8:00a.m. until 4:00p.m. Students who are four (4) years of age on or before September 1st of the enrollment year and live within the Fulton County Schools attendance zone are eligible to enroll in the program. Families must provide proof of birth (age) and residency in order to register for the program. Students are not registered for the GA Pre-K program on a first come, first serve basis. Registered students are selected through the lottery system. Names of registered students will be pulled on March 26th at 2:00 pm and will be posted by 3:30 on March 26th.
Items needed for a complete registration:
Original Birth Certificate
Student's original Social Security Card
Current Immunization Record (GA form 3231)
Certificate of Eye, Ear, Dental and Nutrition (GA form 3300)
Parent Photo ID