Your Neighborhood A-Rated School!
Kindergarten and New Student Registration
We have added a Registration Day
Registration for new kindergarten students (must be five years old on or before September 1) as well as new students to Northwood for the 2018-2019 school year will be held on:
Thursday, April 26, from 7:00 am-6:00 pm
Please note: we will conduct Kindergarten screenings if you are able to bring your child that day.
You will need the following items to register:
- Certified copy of State Birth Certificate
- Georgia Immunization Form #3231
- Georgia Eye, Ear, Dental Form #3300
- Social Security Card
- 2 Proofs of Residency (lease or mortgage statement, and 1 current utility (water or electric) bill
- Georgia Driver’s License or photo ID card
- Passport, Alien Registration or I-94, if applicable
Previous school transcript, if applicable.
Important: 2018-19 School Governance Release Days for Students
9/10/18, 10/4/18, 2/1/19
These are work days for teachers – students do NOT attend school on these dates. Please make alternative arrangements for your students on these days.
Northwood teachers and staff are ready for another great school year!