Parents are very important to our children’s success. We provide various opportunities, coordinated by our Title I Parent Liaison, to obtain their input in the school decision-making process through PTA, School Governance Council, and surveys. We keep them informed through our website, Phone Messenger, and three monthly newsletters. I-Moms and I-Dads Breakfast, Parent University, Curriculum Night, and CRCT Night are a few programs offered to support parent education. Family Math Night, Student Showcase, Trunk n’ treats, and Santa’s Workshop are opportunities for families to spend quality time learning and having fun together. Our parent volunteer numbers and hours steadily increase due to the coordination of our Parent Liaison, also.
Shirt: Black, Gold/Yellow, or White
Bottoms: Khaki or Black
- Oakley Elementary School hours are 7:40 a.m. to 2:20 p.m.
- Staff is on duty to help with the unloading of cars and buses beginning at 7:10 a.m.
- Students are to be dropped off at the front of the school, not the bus zone.
- Parents: Students must be picked up by 2:40 p.m. daily.
- Please make arrangements to have your child picked up by the appropriate time.
- Dismissal begins promptly at 2:20 p.m.
CAR RIDER LOOP ALERT
For the safety of our children DO NOT SPEED on school property, especially in the car loop lane. Observe the speed limit and remember slower is better.