To get updated reports on School Delays and School Closings, please visit the Fulton County Website at http://www.fultonschools.org
and tune in to Channel 2 Action News.
Ms. Coxton will also send out a school messenger email and calling post to inform parents as well.
We need your help, please take the school wide climate survey we would love to have 100% participation this school year! There are two separate surveys below, please take both surveys. You may complete the surveys on your computers, smart phones, or tablets. The survey window is open from now until February 26th, 2016.
Georgia Parent Survey
Georgia Student Health Survey 2.0 Elementary School (grades 3-5)
- Oakley Elementary School hours are 7:40 a.m. to 2:20 p.m.
- Staff is on duty to help with the unloading of cars and buses beginning at 7:10 a.m.
- Students are to be dropped off at the front of the school, not the bus zone.
- Parents: Students must be picked up by 2:40 p.m. daily.
- Please make arrangements to have your child picked up by the appropriate time.
- Dismissal begins promptly at 2:20 p.m.
CAR RIDER LOOP ALERT
For the safety of our children DO NOT SPEED on school property, especially in the car loop lane. Observe the speed limit and remember slower is better.
External Link Disclaimer