SCHOOL GOVERNANCE COUNCIL (SGC) VOTING WINDOW: March 22nd-28th
To vote, please check your email for a message from firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line SGC Elections Ballot. For more information – SGC ELECTIONS FAQ
TITLE I PARENT INPUT MEETING PRESENTATION
AND PARENT FEEDBACK FORM
Hello Oakley Parent,
If you were not able
to be present for the Parent Input Meeting please look over the
Title I Parent Input Meeting PowerPoint
Presentation and fill out the Parent feedback Form and return it to
the Title I Parent Liaison, Ms. Stafford. For more information, please visit the Oak Elementary School Title I page. Thank you.
- Oakley Elementary School hours are 7:40 a.m. to 2:20 p.m.
- Staff is on duty to help with the unloading of cars and buses beginning at 7:10 a.m.
- Students are to be dropped off at the front of the school, not the bus zone.
- Parents: Students must be picked up by 2:40 p.m. daily.
- Please make arrangements to have your child picked up by the appropriate time.
- Dismissal begins promptly at 2:20 p.m.
CAR RIDER LOOP ALERT
For the safety of our children
DO NOT SPEED on school property, especially in the car loop lane. Observe the speed limit and remember slower is better.
Oakley Elementary School is a 2016-2017 Common Sense
Digital Citizenship Certified School
Why is digital citizenship important?
Technology offers students great opportunities for self-exploration, creativity, connection and learning, yet kids may also experience challenges like:
External Link Disclaimer