Fulton County Elementary School
Registration for KINDERGARTEN and NEW students will be in May 2014:
- Wednesday, April 30, 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Thursday, May 1, 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Children 5 years old by September 1, 2014, will register for the upcoming 2014-2015 school year.
The following documents are needed to register a student:
- Official State Birth Certificate
- Georgia State Immunization Form 3231 (must not be expired)
- Georgia State Eye/Ear/Dental form 3300
- Child’s Social Security Card (waiver available at the school)
- Notarized Affidavit of Residence (a free notary will be on site)
Affidavit forms are at the school or can be downloaded from the Social Work Department's web page.
- 2 current proofs of residency
- Picture ID (guardian)
Look here for a complete list of NEW STUDENT Registration Requirements
*Students must meet ALL registration requirements to be registered during Spring Registration.
Kindergarten Orientation will be on
Monday, May 5, 2014, 4:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.
Note: If your child is already enrolled in Fulton County Schools, your child will bring a registration survey form home to be completed and returned to school at a later date.