Fulton County Schools Volunteers
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at REES! Volunteers are vital to making many of our programs a success and adding to the warm, inviting experience of our students. To volunteer in Fulton County, you must register at www.fultonschools.org/volunteerregistration at least 72 hours before arriving on campus.
The Volunteer Registration and Child Abuse Reporting Procedures are now combined into one process and are all being done electronically. If you have turned in a paper copy of the volunteer information this school year, you will need to redo it electronically by going to the link below and following the prompts. Once you complete the Child Abuse Reporter Training and submit your Volunteer Registration on line (this process may take up to 48 hours), you will be ready to volunteer. The first time you volunteer, you will be required to present a valid driver's license or state-issued ID.
Fulton County Schools Volunteer Registration Portal
Register to Volunteer
How do I register to become a volunteer?
1. The Child Abuse Reporting Procedures and Volunteer Registration Form are now combined into one process.
2. Simply click the Green Button on the website to get started.
3. Watch the Child Abuse Reporting Procedures training.
4. Complete the Volunteer Registration Form. This process may take up to 48 hours to process.
5. You are ready to Volunteer.
1. Enter your full name as it appears on your state-issued ID.
2. Take your ID to the school each time you visit the school.
All Volunteer requirements are now maintained by Fulton Schools online.
Please be aware that all requirements must be met BEFORE you come to the school to volunteer. They cannot be done same day anymore.
The Volunteer process is integrated with the new Raptor sign-in system.