Kindergarten & New Student Registration
Welcome to Shakerag!
Registration for New Students
Pre-K Registration Form
Fulton County Online Registration
- Ear, Eye and Dental Screening
No child entering a Georgia school for the first time shall be admitted unless the child has a certificate of eye, ear and dental screening. This Georgia Department of Human Resources certificate (Form 3300) must be signed by the Health Department or a licensed Georgia physician.
- Immunization Certificate
Georgia requires students to be immunized against measles, mumps, polio, rubella, whooping cough, tetanus, diphtheria, hepatitis B, haemophilus influenza, varicella and meningitis. Immunization information must be on the proper Georgia Department of Human Resources form; these are available through the Fulton County Department of Health and Wellness or local physicians (Form 3231).
- Proof of Date of Birth
Students entering the school district for the first time must submit proof of date of birth to be copied by the school for placement in the permanent record folder. The school will accept evidence in the order set forth below that shows the student’s date of birth:
- A certified copy of a birth certificate, certified hospital issued birth record or birth certificate;
- A military ID;
- A valid driver's license;
- A passport;
- An adoption record;
- A religious record signed by an authorized religious official;
- An official school transcript; or
- If none of these items can be produced, an affidavit of age sworn to By the parent, guardian or other person accompanied by a certificate of age signed by a licensed practicing physician, which states that the physician has examined the child and believes that the age as stated in the affidavit is substantially correct.
Parents may be given up to 30 calendar days after the student enrolls to secure proof of birth date. It is the parent's responsibility to pay the fee and postage for obtaining such proof of birth date.
Birth certificates for children born in Georgia may be requested from:
Georgia Department of Human Resources
2600 Skyland Drive, NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30319-3640
Appropriate records for verification of residency must include any two of the following:
Social Security Number
- Copy of home mortgage payment book
- Current utility bill (electric, or water ONLY)
- Apartment lease showing name of legal guardian
- Homeowner's insurance registration/card
- Current paycheck stub
- Current bank statement
- Copy of sales contract for a home
- Receipt to have utilities connected
Click to see new Residence Verification Guidelines.
Social security numbers are voluntary. Waivers are available in local schools. Applications for social security numbers are also available in local schools. A migrant number is acceptable.Academic Records
If possible, please bring most recent report card, withdrawal form from previous school and/or transcripts. These are essential for proper placement of students. Students in grades 7-12 also will need copies of any discipline records.