WELCOME TO S.L. LEWIS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
S.L. Lewis students, staff members, parents and community are committed to excellence as we work together for the success of all the students within a safe environment. We are committed to preparing students to become contributing members of a technologically changing and diverse society by teaching from a range of perspectives.
AT S.L. LEWIS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL WE BELIEVE:
- Children have a right to a safe and loving environment that is conducive to learning.
- All students have the potential to learn and succeed.
- Diversity strengthens all individuals and should be respected.
- The partnership between home and school is essential to the success of each student.
STRATEGIC PLAN OVERVIEW
SL Lewis - Strategic Plan Overview.pdf
SL LEWIS REQUEST FOR FLEXIBILITY
SL Lewis RFF Proposal Three Full Release Days.pdf
Please review our request for Full Relase Days (2016-2017). Comments may be provided by completing our Feedback Survey, placing your comments in the comment box located in the lobby, or by attending the Public Comment segment of our December SGC meeting.
GEORGIA PARENT SURVEY
The Georgia Parent Survey is also modeled after the student survey and contains 24 questions. Parents may complete the survey using their personal computer, smartphones or tablet. For parents that do not have access to the Internet, school administrators should consider scheduling dates and times to allow parents to complete the Georgia Parent Survey at school. All parents should be encouraged to participate in the Georgia Parent Survey because the data will be used as part of the calculation of the School Climate Star Rating. Survey responses are anonymous and will be submitted directly to the Georgia Department of Education for analysis. Individual data results from the Georgia Parent Survey will not be available to the public and will not be posted online. The URL address for the Georgia Parent Survey is posted below. Thank you for participating in the school climate surveys.
Georgia Parent Survey:
- Raptor is a new check-in system installed by Fulton County Board of Education at our school. In order to better protect our students, volunteers and staff, all visitors will be required to show a valid, government-issued ID.
- Per Fulton County School policy all volunteers must register PRIOR to your first volunteer commitment at RNE.
- Information is available on the Fulton website and we ask that you read it carefully. All volunteers must complete this volunteer on-line registration process and view a mandatory video. Once these steps have been completed you will receive an email confirming satisfactory completion and you may then come to school to complete the final step of the security registration process. You must complete the process in that order: complete online forms and mandatory video THEN come to school for final steps. Please remember to bring your ID.