Fulton County Schools Professional Learning and Teacher Work Days
NO SCHOOL FOR FULTON COUNTY STUDENTS
VOLUNTEER TRAINING REQUIREMENTS FOR SUMMIT HILL ES
Please note, the volunteer training requirements must be met prior to
volunteering for Summit Hill.
As of July 1, 2012, Georgia law states that all school volunteers are now
MANDATED REPORTERS and are required to report any suspected child
abuse or neglect.
How do I become a volunteer?
- Register at the Fulton County Schools Volunteer Page.
- Complete the mandatory online training.
- Complete the volunteer application.
- Wait for a confirmation email from Fulton County Schools.
- Visit the school and begin volunteering.
CHANGES IN TRANSPORTATION
Changes in dismissal must always be communicated with your child's homeroom teacher prior to the start of his/her school day.
- Bus changes will only be permitted for child care emergencies.
- Students having a play date will be dismissed as car riders (a note from home must be provided).
- All early checkouts must be completed prior to 2:10 p.m.
Crisis Assistance and Mental Health Hotline
The attached article serves as a resource for our community for those in crisis. Please review and save for your reference. Please click crisis handoutposter.pdf for more information.