2017-18 NEW STUDENT SPRING REGISTRATION
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION-ONLINE ENROLLMENT
Fulton County Schools is making it easier for parents of new students to complete their child's registration for enrollment into a Fulton County School. Parents can access the easy-to-complete, online form here. This option allows parents to control the data supplied for their student's enrollment and provide for timely processing of the enrollment request. Parents, please skip the instructions to upload copies of the required supporting documents. You are asked to bring the original required documents to the school so that school personnel may verify the authenticity and obtain copies of the documentation prior to enrollment being completed. A list of required documents for enrollment can be found here.
Georgia Milestones End of Grade
Assessment Dates: April 13-28
- Mark your calendars for the GA Milestones Testing Window, which was determined by Fulton County Schools.
- Avoid making appointments for students during this window, if at all possible.
- Be aware that visitors are not allowed in the school building during testing (for volunteering, lunches, mystery reading, etc.)
_______________________________________________________________________________ Request For Flexibility Dates
Mark your calendars and plan your vacations!!!
Request for flexibility dates are professional development days requested by individual schools in order to focus on initiatives and/or address the needs of their specific school.
For the 2017-18 school year, S.H.E. has submitted 3 dates for approval:
VOLUNTEER TRAINING REQUIREMENTS FOR SUMMIT HILL ES
Please note, the volunteer training requirements must be met prior to
volunteering for Summit Hill.
As of July 1, 2012, Georgia law states that all school volunteers are now
MANDATED REPORTERS and are required to report any suspected child
abuse or neglect.
How do I become a volunteer?
- Register at the Fulton County Schools Volunteer Page.
- Complete the mandatory online training.
- Complete the volunteer application.
- Wait for a confirmation email from Fulton County Schools.
- Visit the school and begin volunteering.
CHANGES IN TRANSPORTATION
Changes in dismissal must always be communicated with your child's homeroom teacher prior to the start of his/her school day.
- Bus changes will only be permitted for child care emergencies.
- Students having a play date will be dismissed as car riders (a note from home must be provided).
- All early checkouts must be completed prior to 2:00 p.m.
Crisis Assistance and Mental Health Hotline
The attached article serves as a resource for our community for those in crisis. Please review and save for your reference. Please click crisis handoutposter.pdf for more information.