Click button to learn more!
You should enroll at Summit Hill Elementary School after completing online enrollment.
New to Fulton County?
Online Enrollment is quick and easy!
**To enroll NEW students,
please call 470-254-8919 to set up a registration appointment**
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION-ONLINE ENROLLMENT
Fulton County Schools is making it easier for parents of new students to complete their child's registration for enrollment into a Fulton County School. Parents can access the easy-to-complete online form from the button above. This option allows parents to control the data supplied for their student's enrollment and provide for timely processing of the enrollment request. Parents, please skip the instructions to upload copies of the required supporting documents. You are asked to bring the original required documents to the school so that school personnel may verify the authenticity and obtain copies of the documentation prior to enrollment being completed. Remember, you must come in person to the school to complete the enrollment and bring all documents; completing the online component is only the first step. A list of Required Documents for Enrollment can be found here.
Summit Hill ES has earned a Single Statewide Accountability System (SSAS) Silver award from the Governor's Office of Student Achievement (GOSA)for Highest Performance based on three consecutive years of CCRPI data. There are two categories of awards: Highest Academic Gains and Highest Academic Performance.
Governor Deal's office will send a banner and certificate to Summit Hill and these will be displayed proudly in the front office area. The Summit Hill ES staff is very proud to have earned this prestigious award and it is a testimony of their work and commitment to academic success, which our teachers and students display daily! This work and commitment also ensures students' academic success consistently each year!! The GOSA website offers more information about the award, the criteria for earning the award, and seeing the list of other schools, who have earned SSAS awards!
Congratulations goes to our students and their parents as well and this is just the first of many awards to come for SHES!! Keeping students at the center of our work is our collective goal and commitment and we are very proud of this staff, our students, and our amazing community!!
Summit Hill Elementary School Report Card
Fulton County Report Card
VOLUNTEER TRAINING REQUIREMENTS FOR SUMMIT HILL ES
Please note, the volunteer training requirements must be met prior to
volunteering for Summit Hill.
As of July 1, 2012, Georgia law states that all school volunteers are now
MANDATED REPORTERS and are required to report any suspected child
abuse or neglect.
How do I become a volunteer?
- Register using the link above.
- Complete the mandatory online training.
- Complete the volunteer application.
- Wait for a confirmation email from Fulton County Schools.
- Visit the school and begin volunteering.
CHANGES IN TRANSPORTATION
Changes in dismissal must always be communicated with your child's homeroom teacher prior to the start of his/her school day.
- Bus changes will only be permitted for child care emergencies. When possible, notes from home should be provided to the teacher in the morning. If a note has not been sent at the beginning of the day to your child's teacher, please send your change to the Front Desk email: Carol Shenk.
- Students having a play date will be dismissed as car riders (a note from home must be provided).
- All early checkouts must be completed prior to 2:00 p.m.
Crisis Assistance and Mental Health Hotline
The attached article serves as a resource for our community for those in crisis. Please review and save for your reference. Please click crisis handoutposter.pdf for more information.
Student Health Forms
If you have a student who has asthma, allergies, seizure disorder or other health-related conditions that require administration of medication or treatment during the school day, please be sure to provide the School Clinic with all necessary information. All Medication Authorization Forms and Health Care Plans may be found on the Student Health Services Website. If you have any questions, please contact the clinic or Judy Reddick RN, Cluster School Nurse, at 404-625-6169.
Welcome to the 2018-2019 school year! This year we will continue to utilize the electronic delivery of our 2018-2019 Student Code of Conduct & Discipline Handbook to families who have an email address on file with the school. This electronic delivery process involves you completing two simple steps 1) Reviewing the Student Code of Conduct and 2) Completing and submitting the Acknowledgement of Electronic Receipt. Here is how you complete these two steps:
1) Please review and save the updated 2018-2019 Student Code of Conduct & Discipline Handbook at http://www.fultonschools.org/en/divisions/acd/supportserv/Pages/StudentDiscipline.aspx
2) Please click the link below to review and submit the required Acknowledgement of Electronic Receipt Form. After review of the Acknowledgement of Electronic Receipt, please complete the electronic form and submit it.