Registration dates new students for 2016-2017:
Wednesday, May 4 = 8AM-4PM
Thursday, May 5 = 8AM-7PM
The student’s parents or legal guardian must be a resident of the Wilson Creek attendance district.
Students must be registered by a parent or a legal guardian.
For Kindergarten, a student must be 5 on or before September 1, 2016.
Documents Needed for Students New to Fulton County:
• Original State Birth Certificate with raised State Seal or Valid Passport
• Georgia State Certificate of Immunization Form (Form 3231)
• Georgia Certificate of Hearing, Vision & Dental Screening Form (Form 3300)
• Student Social Security Card
• Proof of Residency - This can be any TWO of the following:
1. Copy of Home Mortgage payment book
2. Current Utility Bill (gas, electric or water)
3. Apartment Lease showing name of lessee and dates of lease
4. Homeowner's/Renter's Insurance Registration Card
5. Current paycheck stub
6. Current bank statement showing name and address
7. Copy of house sales contract
8. Receipt to have utilities connected
• Affidavit of Residency with signatures from the permanent resident and parent or guardian notarized with two of the above. (Forms can be notarized at most banks or can be notarized at the school where you are registering.)
Affidavit Of Residency for New Students
Affidavit of Residency for Existing Fulton County Students