New Student and Kindergarten Registration
Summer registration hours are Tuesday and Thursday from 8AM-1PM. To register kindergarteners (who must be five years old on or before September 1, 2016) and other students who are new to Fulton County, parent(s)/guardian(s) are to bring the following documents:
- Grades K through 5 – Original State Birth Certificate OR Valid Passport
- Georgia State Immunization Form (3231)
- Georgia State Hearing, Vision, Dental & Nutrition Screening Form (3300)
- Child's Social Security Card
- Two Current Proofs of Residency:
One current: water, electric or gas bill AND
One current residence document: apartment lease, copy of home mortgage bill, current bank statement, copy of home contract, valid driver's license/state ID or current paycheck stub
Fulton County Schools Enrollment Online
Fulton County Schools is making it easier for parents of new students to complete their child's registration for enrollment into a Fulton County School. Parents can access the easy-to-complete, online form here. This option allows parents to control the data supplied for their student's enrollment and provide for more timely processing of the enrollment request. Parents can upload copies of the required supporting documents in .pdf, jpeg, and .tif formats. A list of required documents can be found here.
While this registration process will make it easier, parents will still need to bring their original to the school prior to the start of school. School personnel, must verify the authenticity of the documentation prior to enrollment being completed.
Sneak Preview and First Day of School
Sneak Preview is on Thursday, August 4 from 8:30AM-11AM and the first day of school fof school for 2016-2017 is Monday, August 8.
Volunteering at Wilson Creek
The State of Georgia has implemented a law that includes all school volunteers “who interface with students” as mandated reporters of child abuse and neglect (HB 1176, Part V, Section 5-1). Fulton County Schools now requires all volunteers to be trained on the child abuse reporting protocol.
Please read below for information on volunteering during the 2016-2017 school year.
- All volunteers that registered and volunteered at Wilson Creek before July 1, 2016 will receive a renewal notification via email. The notifications will be sent to the email address that was provided on your volunteer application form.
- If you registered as a volunteer last year, but never visited Wilson Creek and did not have a valid identification scanned into Raptor, you will not receive an email notification and will need to complete the volunteer registration process again.
- If you are a new volunteer, you must register PRIOR to your first volunteer commitment at Wilson Creek. The process may take up to 48 hours to process. Please follow these steps:
o Register at http://www.fcsvolunteers.org/
o Complete the mandatory online training.
o Complete the volunteer application form and submit.
o Wait for a confirmation email from Fulton County Schools.
o Bring your valid ID to school each time you visit Wilson Creek.
Wilson Creek Cats Lab
Wilson Creek Elementary has a new CATS lab. Click here for more information.
is a new software program that has been purchased
for the students. This software will give them the ability to work at home as well as in school. Click on the link to download the software on your home computer. Go down to the bottom of the page to the Full Versions and install using the correct link for your computer. (Mac or Windows)
All students can get their user ID and passwords from their classroom teachers and are encouraged to start using the home version. This program helps students build their typing skills and they are lifetime skills for your student.
You will need the account code when you first download and sign in to the program.
Account Code = 149127