Congratulations Business Partner of the Month - Chili's - Johns Creek
Infinite Campus is coming to Fulton
County Schools in July 2019.
Click to learn more!
Online Student Registration
Fulton County Schools is making it easier for parents of new students to complete their child's registration for enrollment into a Fulton County School. Parents can access the easy-to-complete, online form here
Parents can upload copies of the required supporting documents in .pdf, .png, .jpeg, and .tif formats. A list of required documents can be found here
While this registration process will make it easier, parents will still need to bring their original to the school prior to the start of school. School personnel, must verify the authenticity of the documentation prior to enrollment being completed.
Registration for School Year 2019-2020
Kindergarteners must be five years old on or before September 1, 2019.
Parent(s)/guardian(s) are to bring the following documents for registration:
- Grades Kindergarten through Grade 5 –Official State Birth Certificate
- Georgia State Immunization Form (3231)
- Georgia State Hearing, Vision & Dental Screening Form (3300)
- Child's Original Social Security Card AND
- Two Current Proofs of Residence:
1. one utility bill (gas, electric or water) AND
2. home contract or leasing agreement
For more information, visit the Fulton County website -
Fulton County Schools Summer Reading
For more information about Fulton County Schools Summer Reading, please visit our website at https://www.fcssummerreading.org/.