Congratulations Business Partner of the Month - Emory Johns Creek Hospital
Volunteer of the Month -
Do you want to help the Georgia Department of Education see what a fantastic school we have at Wilson Creek? We need your help! This is a very important part of our CCRPI (College and Career Ready Performance Index). Please use a computer, tablet, or
phone to complete this survey:
The Georgia Parent Survey has 24 questions and it should take no more than 5 - 10 minutes to complete. Let's show the state and Fulton County Schools what a great staff, great students, and learning opportunities we have at our school!
Registration for School Year 2020-2021
Registration for the 2020-2021 school year needs to be completed online.
New students and rising kindergarten students are strongly encouraged to register on May 6 – 7, 2020. Any current Pre-Kindergarten student who attends a Georgia Pre-Kindergarten program in a Fulton County School does not need to register. Your child’s information will roll over to Wilson Creek in June.
The student’s parents or legal guardian must be a resident of the Wilson Creek attendance district.
Students must be registered by a parent or a legal guardian.
For Kindergarten, a student must be 5 on or before September 1, 2020.
- Complete the online registration process https://www.fultonschools.org/enrollment.
- Email your application number to Karen Kenny at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Original Proof of Birth
- Original Social Security Card or (Waiver provided by school)
- Current Immunization Record (GA Form 3231) Signed by Doctor
- Certificate of Eye, Ear, Dental, Nutrition (GA Form 3300)
- Government Issued Picture ID
- Proof of Residency- Required to provide One Current Utility Proof AND One Residence Proof
- Academic Record (if applicable)
Approved Residence Verification List
- Current utility bill (electric or water)
- Copy of home mortgage payment
- Lease / Renters Agreement
- Current bank statement
- Copy of Section 8 / HUD housing contract
- Copy of home contract
- Homeowner's / Renter's insurance card
- Current paycheck stub
- State driver's license / ID with current address
- Current HOA Bill / Statement