Common Sense Media has provided resources for parents including a Family Tip Sheet on Cyberbullying. More information and resources are available on the Common Sense Media web site.
Student Device Deployment
Device User Agreement:
1. Create a New Parent Account at https://www.zippslip.com/ZippSlip/PermissionManager/GA/GA/Fulton+County+Public+Schools.
- Enter your name, email and create & confirm your password to Create Account.
- Enter your child's 10-digit student I.D. and their date of birth to Add a Student to your account. You can add all your Cambridge students to one parent account. You can find your child's student ID from their schedule, an old report card, or by asking them.
2. Now you are ready for the next step of completing electronic forms using ZippSlip.
- Log into ZippSlip using your newly created account.
- Select the form that requires you to Respond Now.
- Create & confirm an electronic signature PIN. This 4-6-digit number is an extra security precaution and will be used to sign all electronic forms.
- To complete the form, enter your Student's Name and your electronic signature PIN where indicated.
- When you have Responded Yes to all available forms, then you are finished.
If you used Zipp Slip last year, you can just log in using the email and password you used to create your account last school year. https://www.zippslip.com/ZippSlip/PermissionManager/GA/GA/Fulton+County+Public+Schools.
- There is a Password Reset tool available if needed.
- You can add additional students to your account and complete forms for them.
- There is an electronic Signature Pin Reset available if needed.
- If you have forgotten your login email ID or you no longer have access to the email ID you used, please send a request to email@example.com. Include your name, your student(s) names and students' date of birth.
- Follow the steps in number 2 above to Respond Now to all forms and complete the process.
Be sure to record your email, password and PIN so you can easily use this account for other electronic forms this year.
Please see the Frequently Asked Questions document below for more information about the devices. If you have questions, please contact Laura Morgan at MorganL1@fultonschools.org or 470-254-7888.
Frequently Asked Topic
If you have questions about the devices, the user agreement, or policies, please review the replace the Frequently Asked Topics.
There is a help Desk in the Student Center before school, during lunches and during all PAWS classes. Students can bring their devices to the Student Center (with teacher permission during PAWS) for troubleshooting. If the Help Desk is not able to fix the problem, a device may need to assessed by the School Tech and possibly sent for repair. Every effort will be made to minimize the time students are without a device. Below are troubleshooting tricks students may also try will experiencing issue with their device.
Tips and Tricks for Devices
Device Set Up Instructions
Personalized Learning - Fulton Co. Schools
New tools exist to help teachers customize learning to individual students' needs, skills, and interests. Thanks to Fulton County taxpayers and the SPLOST one-cent sales tax, we are able to provide mobile devices that will help teachers better meet the needs of all students.
Learn more about FCS's vision for Personalized Learning.