Senior Parking for 2018-2019
Parking privileges on campus will be extended to seniors only for the 2018-2019 school year. The 2018-2019 Cambridge parking applications will be processed in the following manner:
- All completed parking applications and required documentation must be mailed to Cambridge High School, 2845 Bethany Bend, Milton, GA 30004, Attn: Darius Maize. Documentation includes:
- Copy of student's valid Georgia driver's license
- Copy of student's insurance card for the vehicle he/she will be driving
- Payment must be in the form of a check or money order for $100, payable to Cambridge High School
- No walk-in applications will be accepted until after the first day of school, August 6, 2018
- Applications will be processed, and checks will be deposited after July 1, 2018.
- Parking spaces will be assigned based on the postmark of the envelope containing the completed application and required documents
- Students may pick up their assigned parking decals at the senior orientation in August
Contact Darius Maize, Assistant Principal, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns about the parking process.
2018-2019 Senior Parking Application
Students who do not qualify for senior parking, please note that our neighbors, Stonecreek Church and Morning Star Church are now offering parking to Cambridge students for the upcoming school year. The parking pass registration form for Stonecreek is available now at www.stonecreekchurch.org/students#students-overview . Questions can be directed to email@example.com. For information on parking at Morning Star please visit http://www.morningstarchapel.org/morning-star-parkers/.