Class of 2018 Graduation Photos
Graduation photos are available to view and purchase through BPI Photography.
Congratulations Class of 2018
Picture provide by BPI Photography
Senior Parking for 2018-2019
Parking privileges on campus will be extended to seniors only for the 2018-2019 school year. The 2018-2019 Cambridge parking applications will be processed in the following manner:
- All completed parking applications and required documentation must be mailed to Cambridge High School, 2845 Bethany Bend, Milton, GA 30004, Attn: Darius Maize. Documentation includes:
- Copy of student's valid Georgia driver's license
- Copy of student's insurance card for the vehicle he/she will be driving
- Payment must be in the form of a check or money order for $100, payable to Cambridge High School
- No walk-in applications will be accepted until after the first day of school, August 6, 2018
- Applications will be processed, and checks will be deposited after July 1, 2018.
- Parking spaces will be assigned based on the postmark of the envelope containing the completed application and required documents
- Students may pick up their assigned parking decals at the senior orientation in August
Contact Darius Maize, Assistant Principal, at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns about the parking process.
2018-2019 Senior Parking Application
Students who do not qualify for senior parking, please note that our neighbors, Stonecreek Church and Morning Star Church are now offering parking to Cambridge students for the upcoming school year. The parking pass registration form for Stonecreek is available now at www.stonecreekchurch.org/students#students-overview . Questions can be directed to email@example.com. For information on parking at Morning Star please visit http://www.morningstarchapel.org/morning-star-parkers/.
- After May 24 - pick up ordered yearbooks from the Front Office
Cambridge High School 2017 - 2018 Scholar Athletes
10th Grade Scholar Athletes
11th Grade Scholar Athletes
12th Grade Scholar Athletes
Scholar Athletes have an 85, or higher, cumulative grade point average and participated in one or more GHSA sports through a minimum of three semesters of high school. Scholar Athletes can pick up their patch (first year scholar athlete) or pin in the front office throughout the summer.
All fines for loss or damage must be paid when the device is returned. Seniors will not receive their diploma if they have not been cleared by the Student Center. All other students will not be able to check out a Surface next school year until their fines have been paid.
Microsoft Surface 3 Fines:
|Lost / stolen|
- 1st offense $250
- 2nd and subsequent offense(s): full replacement cost $885*
- 1st offense: $100
- 2nd and subsequent offense(s): $300
|Accessories - Lost or damaged|
- Keyboard: $130 each
- Pen: $60 each
- Case: $40 each
- Power Brick: $20 each
- Power cord (USB) - $20 each
* Full replacement cost for devices includes the device, all accessories, software licenses and setup.
Congratulations to all the Honors Night recipients. These students have excelled in academics in various areas. Students recognized also included CLAWS Mentors who served our 9th grade students.
Photos from Honors Night are available to view and order from BPI.
Honors Night Photos
Schedule your Senior Portrait with BPI for June 19 - 20, 2018 at Cambridge High School.
For more information...
Portrait and Planning your Portrait
Have a great summer!