ELIGIBILITY : to be eligible to apply for a student parking permit
- Parking is assigned only to 11th and 12th graders. No parking will be given to 10th graders regardless of number of credits.
- Students must have less than six (6) unexcused absences in the semester they apply.
- Skips to class (unexcused absences) or leaving campus without administrative and parent permission will result in a suspension or revocation of your parking privilege.
- Excessive tardies or absences to 1st period may result in a suspension of your parking privilege.
- Please note that meeting all of the eligibility requirements still does not guarantee you parking due to reaching capacity. If you apply, meet the requirements and we are at capacity we will place your name on a wait list. Senior waitlist get first priority.
APPLYING: to apply for a student parking permit
- If you will have a drivers license and a vehicle by the start of the 18-19 school year and did not submit a first round application in Spring 2018;
- If you anticipate recieving your license/vehicle later on during the 18-19 school year;
- Unfortunately, due to limited spots submitting the application does not guarantee a permit
- The list of approved students will be posted outside the AP office by FRI AUG 10
IF APPROVED, PAY FOR YOUR PERMIT ONLINE **Pay Online Here** ONLY PAY IF YOUR NAME IS ON AN APPROVED LIST
IF APPROVED, PICK-UP YOUR PERMIT BETWEEN FRI AUG 10 AND FRI AUG 17: students must bring the following
ALL APPROVED STUDENTS MUST PICK-UP THEIR PERMITS BY FRIDAY AUG 17 - OR THEY WILL NEED TO RE-APPLY AND WILL GO TO THE BOTTOM OF THE WAITLIST
*Note that payments made through the online payment portal will include an additional $3.95 credit card processing fee
Permits may be revoked due to failure to follow parking regulations, excessive tardies and/or absences, or violations of the Code of Conduct. Students must comply with Georgia law. Cars parked without a valid permit properly displayed may be booted or towed at the owner's expense without warning.