Due to renovations, Creekside High School will be located at Bear Creek Middle School.
Creekside's Summer Contact Information
- (770) 306-4300
- You will hear the greeting for Bear Creek Middle School
- Dial extension 184 for Creekside's Main Office
Creekside's Summer Hours
- Monday - Thursday
- 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
Creekside's Summer Registration Hours
- Tuesday & Thursday
- 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
Creekside's Summer Athletics
- All information can be accessed here.
Creekside's Summer Band Camp
- Tuesday, July 8th and Thursday July 10th (9am-12pm) Percussion and Trumpets Only
- July 14th-17th (9am-12pm) Percussion and Trumpets Only
- July 16th and 17th (9am-12pm) Leadership Training (Section Leaders Only)
- July 21st - July 30th [weekdays only] (8:30am - 3:30pm) Full Band Camp *full band in attendance*
- Dates in August TBA (dates are contingent upon when we will have access to CHS)
Notice for summer GAVS/FVS students taking courses requiring an EOCT:
Starting this summer all GAVS/FVS students will take EOCTs in their local school system. Testing sites are assigned according to home school location.
All testing will take place Friday, July 11. The testing locations have been assigned as follows below. Students should arrive promptly at their assigned time and bring a photo id. If you have questions regarding the EOCT administration, contact the Fulton County Assessment Department at 404-763-5600 ext. 143.
If home school is Alpharetta, Cambridge, Milton or Roswell, testing will take place at Alpharetta HS at 12:30 p.m.
If home school is Centennial testing will take place at Independence HS at 7:30 a.m.
If home school is Langston Hughes, testing will take place at Langston Hughes HS at 7:30 a.m.
If home school is Chattahoochee, Johns Creek or Northview, testing will take place at Northview HS at 12:30 p.m.
If home school is North Springs or Riverwood, testing will take place at Riverwood HS at 7:30 a.m.
If home school is Banneker, Creekside, Tri-Cities or Westlake, testing will take place at McClarin HS at 7:30 a.m.