- Summer Office hours: Monday & Wednesday 8am-1pm
- Student registration; meet with a counselor: by appointment on Mon & Wed - please call 470.254.2490
- Spring semester report cards will be mailed home on Monday, June 6
- Gown return & diploma pick-up can be taken care of during summer office hours on Monday and Wednesday 8am-1pm
- Certificate of Attendance: please allow 1 week for staff to process - the fee is $2.00
- Summer parking - due to construction there will be NO parking along the Roswell Rd side of the building-we appreciate your understanding
- Summer Bridge program: 8am-4pm, June 6-24
- Summer School: 8am -1pm; face to face - June 8-July 12; virtual - June 6-July 15
- Summer Reading & many AP assignments are posted - click here!
- Student Parking for 2016-17 please email Maj Powers for seniors, juniors and sophomores to get on waiting list @ email@example.com. Student parking will be $200 payable by cash, check or money order and can be paid beginning Aug 1st and at Gear Up Days (see below).
- First day of school is Monday, August 8, 2016
- GEAR UP Days for students to get schedules, lockers, pay fees and gear up for 2016-17 are tentatively planned for Aug 3rd for seniors and juniors and Aug 4th for sophomores and freshmen.
- More details about Gear Up Days and the new school year will be available in a mailing to be sent later this summer and posted on the website.
Wishing you a happy
and relaxing summer!
College Declaration Day in Sparta!
Here are just some of the many seniors wearing their shirts for the college they've chosen: NYU,
MIT, Georgia Tech, UGA, FSU, KSU, Alabama, Georgia Southern, George Washington,
Clark Atlanta, Wake Forest, Piedmont College and Tennesse! Way to go Spartans' Class of 2016!
Click above link for next year's course offerings and descriptions