- Summer Office hours: Monday & Wednesday 8am-1pm
- Student registration; meet with a counselor: by appointment on Mon & Wed - please call 470.254.2490
- Gown return & diploma pick-up can be taken care of during summer office hours on Monday and Wednesday 8am-1pm
- Certificate of Attendance: please allow 1 week for staff to process - the fee is $2.00
- Summer parking - due to construction there will be NO parking along the Roswell Rd side of the building-we appreciate your understanding
- Summer School: 8am -1pm; face to face - June 8-July 12; virtual - June 6-July 15
- Summer School Testing: Click link to see test schedule for July 11 and 12, 2016
- Summer Reading & many AP assignments are posted - click here!
- Student Parking for 2016-17 please email Maj Powers for seniors, juniors and sophomores to get on waiting list @ email@example.com. Student parking will be $200 payable by cash, check or money order and can be paid beginning Aug 1st and at Gear Up Days (see below).
- First day of school is Monday, August 8, 2016
- GEAR UP Days for students to get schedules, lockers, pay fees and gear up for 2016-17 are Aug 3rd for seniors and juniors and Aug 4th for sophomores and freshmen. Click here for Gear Up Day mailer, with all the details, which is being sent to families in July.
Wishing you a happy
and relaxing summer!
College Declaration Day in Sparta!
Some of our many seniors wearing shirts for the college they'll be attending:
NYU, MIT, Georgia Tech, UGA, FSU, KSU, Alabama, Georgia Southern, George Washington, Clark Atlanta, Wake Forest, Piedmont College and Tennesse!
Way to go Spartans' Class of 2016!
Click above link for next year's course offerings and descriptions
NS' Luke Muehring is one of only 151 graduating seniors from schools across Georgia to be named a 2016 Georgia Scholar recognizing excellence in all phases of school and community life, including carrying "exemplary course loads".
Read more in Sandy Springs Patch!