The Counseling Office is closed starting June 4, 2020 for summer break and will reopen upon the start of school in the fall (August 2020).
Summer Counseling Information
Need a Counselor?
Counselors are off contract during summer hours and will have limited to no access to emails. Please contact the front office in the case of an emergency.
· Transcripts requested for college or for self-view please visit www.parchment.com to submit a request. Official transcripts will be processed weekly throughout the summer at no charge up until August 1st.
· Contact Mrs. Shila Pattni, Registrar. firstname.lastname@example.org. Withdrawals are processed on THURSDAYS only.
· Contact Mrs. Olivia Gonzalez: email@example.com Student/guardian will be contacted to verify identity before processing. Please note that requests will be processed weekly.
Registration Information: New student registrations will be processed on THURSDAYS only.
· Summer registration dates: June 8-July 9, 2020
· All new student registrations is on the homepage! Once online registration has been completed, please send an email with the following information to Mrs. Pattni (firstname.lastname@example.org):
o Registration Confirmation Number
o Student Transcript**
o Course card (Grade level academic/elective course cards can be found here.) **
§ **Please scan documents and attach to email. Pictures of documents are not accepted**
Incomplete registrations will not be processed and will delay your enrollment. Once all information has been received, Mrs. Pattni will email you a link to schedule a counselor conference.
Immediate Mental Health Resources
If you or someone you know needs emergency mental health or addiction resources, please call 9-1-1 if necessary. Additionally, the following support is available 24/7:
The following facilities provide 24-hour assistance and have shared with the District that they will complete emergency assessments at no cost. If your child already receives support from a mental health provider, you may wish to make contact with that professional first. You may also want to check with your insurance company regarding mental/behavioral health coverage. Please note that the District does not endorse any provider, makes no representations as to the effectiveness of these providers, and makes this information available only as a helpful resource.
North Fulton Regional Hospital Emergency Room
3000 Hospital Boulevard
Roswell, GA 30076
5454 Yorktown Drive
College Park, GA 30349
Peachford Psychiatric Hospital
2151 Peachford Road
Atlanta, GA 30338
770-454-2302 or 770-455-3200
Grady Hospital Psychiatric Emergency Clinic
80 Jesse Hill, Jr. Drive
Atlanta, GA 30303
3995 South Cobb Drive, SE
Smyrna, GA 30080
Riverwoods Behavioral Health (adolescents and adults)
233 Medical Center Drive
Riverdale, GA 30274
Georgia Crisis and Access Line
(Behavioral Health Link – Single Point of Entry) 75 Piedmont Ave., NE Ste. 256 Atlanta, GA 30303 http://www.behavioralhealthlink.com 1-800-715-4225
Fulton County Department of Mental Health
Emergency Mental Health Services Hotline
Teens text the word SAFE and your location to 4HELP (44357) for immediate help
National Domestic Violence Hotline
The Trevor Project
LGBTQ Crisis Hotline
Naviance is now easy to use as the county is enabling access to all Fulton high school students. Please take the following steps to ensure access to all of Naviance’s helpful career and college planning features: