Fulton County Schools
You are leaving the Fulton County Schools website. Please select continue to proceed to the requested page or you may close this window to stay on the current page.

Sign In

​The Counseling Center can handle many routine requests online.

Use the links below to request an appointment, ask a question, request a letter of recommendation, complete employment, internship, scholarship, or special program forms, and request transcripts.

In case of an emergency, students may request a pass to go immediately to the Counseling Center.

​​​  I. ​Request an Appointment or Ask a Question

​Select the counselor's name below to request a meeting or to ask a question. Please allow two business days for a response​.​

Shamona HarrellSally Page
​Ashley Holmes​Kimberly​ Windsor
​Stephanie Flores-​Publicover

 II. Request a Recommendation or Other Forms

Recommendations:  Students needing a recommendation from a counselor must complete the online request form. Please allow ten working days to process all recommendation requests. 

SENIORS needing recommendations must first complete the Senior Recommendation Survey in Naviance (see Mrs. Garber for login information, if needed.) 

FRESHMEN/SOPHOMORES/JUNIORS needing a recommendation completed by a counselor must submit a resume via email to their assigned counselor. 

Forms:  If a school/program/scholarship provides a form to be filled out by a counselor, students must deliver the form to their assigned counselor. Once delivered, students should email their counselor two days before the deadline to confirm submission of recommendation. Once completed and sent by the counseling center, students should contact the admissions office of the college/program/scholarship to confirm receipt.​​

III.​ Request a Transcript

​​Parchment requires students to create an online account to request, send, and pay (if necessary) for high school transcripts. When creating the account, students must use their name exactly as it appears in the school's information system (E-school). Parchment will send transcripts to any college or university, or to any organization. Most transcripts are sent without charge; if the transcript cannot be sent electronically, students may incur a mailing fee. The account remains active even after students graduate from high school.  
                What is Parchment? Flyer​​


Counseling Center 
Phone:  470-254-1987
​Fax:  470-254-0619

Riverwood CEEB Code: 110-216

Counseling Assignments
based on student's last name
Kimberly Windsor 
Ashley Holmes
Sally Page​Li-Rod
​Shamona Harrell, Department Chair 

Counseling Staff Directory
​Olivia Gonzalez, Secre​tary​x 41898
Stephanie Flores, Graduation Coachx 41923
Roxie Garber, College/Career
x 41997
Shamona Harrell, Head Counselorx 41924
​​Ashley Holmes, Counselor​x 41893​
Sally Page, Counselor
x 41983
Shila Pattni, Registrar
x 41901
Maria Shuford, Bilingual Liaisonx 41891​
Kimberly Windsor, Counselor
x 41894​


© 2018 Fulton County Schools