2019-20 Parking Permits
New Parking Permit Process for 2019-20 School Year
To streamline the permit process, the school is using an online application system. Only Seniors (Class of 2020) and Juniors (Class of 2021) may apply. Students who qualify for a permit will receive an email at the end of the summer and will pay for their permits at Raider Rally Day in August.
Please read or Download the Parking Permit Information Letter (May 14, 2019) for complete details
Questions? Please contact Mike Mezzio (Mezzio@fultonschools.org)
Parking spaces are extremely limited so it is very important to be mindful of the attendance and discipline policies which relate to issuing parking permits. Students may not apply for a Parking Permit if they have more than five (5) unexcused absences or have any disciplinary infractions (i.e., ISS or OSS). Keep in mind the choices made throughout the school year can ultimately determine whether a Parking Permit is granted next school year.
Parking at Riverwood is not a right, it is a privilege. Students must maintain academic performance standards and meet all attendance and disciplinary qualifications.
Who may apply?
- Only rising Seniors (Class of 2020) and rising Juniors (Class of 2021) may apply for a 2019-20 parking permit.
- Priority goes to Seniors (Class of 2020).
Junior (Class of 2021) permits assigned by lottery.
- Applications are processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Remember, completing an application does NOT a guarantee a parking permit.
- Sophomores may not apply except through the PTSA raffle and auction in the fall.
When to apply?
Online application portal (link) opens at 4pm Friday, May 17, 2019
How to apply?
- Use the Online application portal (link)
- Do NOT mail anything to the school
- Do NOT include payment with the application. Payment is due when the permit is issued.
- The school will only accept properly completed forms which include all required documents
Copy of Student's Permanent Driver's License
*must be a license, not a permit
Copy of Vehicle Insurance Card
Copy of Vehicle Tag/Registration
Copies of Registration receipts and Insurance cards which show the expiration dates are required; copies of invoices are not proof of registration or insurance coverage.
How much does it cost?
2019-2020 Parking Fee $100
Payment due when student receives permit
NO PARKING ALLOWED ON CAMPUS WITHOUT VALID PERMIT after the second week of school