- Valid Parking Decal
- Red Parking Lot (Upper Gym & Front of Main Buliding)
- Magnet Staff parks in Magnet Lot
- Valid Driver's License
- Valid Parking Permit
- Silver Lot (Lower Gym - Near Busses)
- No Parking in Magnet Parking Lot
Parking Questions & Answers
Staff Parking at Tri-Cities High School * Parking fees may be waived for the 2020/2021 school year.
- All staff must have a visible Bulldog Parking Decal displayed in their vehicle.
- Parking Decals may be obtained from CSA Henry and the Registration office.
- The Initial Parking Permit is free. A replacement permit is $10.00.
- Staff will park in the Red parking lot area adjacent to the upper gym lobby and in the front of the main building entrance parking area.
- Magnet staff will park in the Magnet Parking Lot.
- Administrators, Front Office, Cafeteria Staff and Building Services staff only, may park in the rear loading area.
- Visitors will park in the visitor spaces in the front of the main building.
- Long Term Substitutes will be issued a temporary Bulldog parking permit.
- Contractors will be issued a temporary Bulldog parking permit.
- Staff may not park on campus outside of a designated parking area.
- TCHS Parking Permit policy will be in effect Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m. until 3:50 p.m.
- Failure to have a displayed Bulldog Parking Permit decal will result in ticketing, booting or towing.
Student Parking at Tri-Cities High School
- All students must have a valid Bulldog Parking Permit displayed in their vehicle.
- A parking permit will be issued upon completion of a Parking Application.
- Parking Applications can be obtained in the Registration Office, from CSA Henry and on the TCHS website.
- Magnet students will not park in the Magnet parking lot area.
- Students may park in the parking area labeled Silver. Student parking is located in the lower area of the gym lobby near the yellow school busses.
- Students will have assigned parking areas by number.
- Students may not share or transfer parking decals from car to car.
- Parking permits are $25.00 per semester or $50.00 for the year.
- Failure to have a displayed Bulldog Parking Permit will result in ticketing, booting or towing.