Emergencies Only from 8:45 - 9:15 a.m.
If a student must take medication during the school day, on a field trip, or during a school chaperoned “before” or “after” school activity, an “Authorization To Give Medication At School” form must be completed. Please remember the following requirements:
• Medications (both prescription and non-prescription) must be in the original labeled container. No baggies, foil, etc.
• Parent/guardian must provide specific instructions, as well as the medication and related equipment.
• It will be the responsibility of the parent/guardian to inform the school of any changes with the medication--new medication or new doses will not be given unless a new form is completed.
• All medication should be taken directly to the clinic by the parent and/or student.
• Unused medication will be disposed of unless picked up within one week after medication is discontinued.
• School employees will not assume any liability for supervising or assisting in the administration of medication.
• Completion of the “Authorization for Medication” form authorizes Student Health Services to discuss the medication order/request with the prescribing health care provider if indicated.
770-521-7622 Ext. 146
Clinic Hours are 9:05 a.m. – 4:05 p.m.