Georgia Work Permit Directions
*Work permits are required for all students under age 18.
*Students must be at least 14 to get a job in Georgia.
- Visit the GA Department of Labor website at www.dol.state.ga.us.
- Under Quick Links, click on Child Labor.
- Under Resources for Child Labor, click on Online Work Permit.
- Click on Minor.
- Follow the steps to provide the required information.
- During the school year, see Mrs. Kornmayer in the AMMS Counseling Office so she can complete the next step of the Work Permit. During the summer, please direct requests to the Front Office.
Questions? Email Ms. Santos, 8th Grade Counselor,