Welcome to the "Parents" section of the CMS website. Here you can find information about the PTA, LSAC, general school policies, and links to important forms.
Digital Citizenship For parents
Applying to Private School?
Each year, we have several families apply to area private schools. Please abide by the following guidelines for transcript and recommendation requests:
- Requests should be made at least 10 business days in advance of the due date. We cannot guarantee on-time arrival of documents unless this amount of time is given.
- Please provide documents pre-filled with student/parent information and signatures according to application directions. We cannot complete documentation unless all required information by the applicant is filled out.
- Please provide the appropriate number of addressed and stamped envelopes. Transcripts require a 9 x 12 envelope with approximately $2.00 in postage.
- All recommendations by school staff are confidential. We will not return copies of these documents to the student or parent. All confidential documentation will be sent to the school according to application directions. If the school requires an online application, CMS has no way of monitoring the completion or timely arrival of the application.
- Please sign the attached RELEASE of INFORMATION form allowing CMS staff to share information with the private school.
We appreciate your understanding of the above guidelines. We process several applications each year which requires that we have a process in place to honor requests in a timely manner.
If you have questions about student records, please contact Ms. Petrie Clark in the counseling office at 470-254-8332.
1. Step one: Download CMShuskypride from the App or Google Play store