REGISTRATION FOR NEW STUDENTS:
Please STOP BY THE OFFICE TO COMPLETE A NEW STUDENT FOLDER ANY TIME THE OFFICE IS OPEN. Bring us the following items to add to the folder:
Note: New student registration also occurs on ORIENTATION DAY.All registration forms can be located on the "Forms" menu (under "Parents").
- a final report card for the previous school year
- eligibility paperwork for any special program(Special education or gifted services)
- current achievement test scores for placement in math and foreign language
- two proofs of residency in the district or an apt. or house contract with name and address listed in the district
- birth certificate
- Name of LAST MATH COURSE and math textbook
- GA immunization form 3231- THESE DOCUMENTS FORMS MAY BE OBTAINED AT THE Fulton Co. Health Dept., their NEW ADDRESS is 3155 Royal Drive, suite 125, in Alpharetta (west on Old Milton Pkyway, make a u-turn at Haynes Bridge RD., ONTO Old Milton Pkwy, turn right onto North Point Pkwy, and left onto Royal Drive). Forms must show proof of:
- two doses of measles vaccine
- two doses of mumps vaccine
- one dose of rubella vaccine (or laboratory proof of immunity against measles, mumps or rubella)
- two doses of the varicella (chicken pox) vaccine or provide proof of immunity documented by a physician.