Excerpt from the most recent Titan Talk:
- On February 22nd, 30 of our students performed quite well at Linguapalooza, the World Language Spoken Language Contest. We are still waiting on results, but expect great things!
- Congrats to our Chorus groups who received STRAIGHT SUPERIOR ratings in both performance and sight-reading at their Large Group Performance Evaluation this week. We are so proud of them.
- We are also proud of Robyn Smyth, Abby Nitzken, and our other students in the Off Broadway Dance Troup who did quite well at the National Performing Arts Festival in Orlando last weekend. They received superior ratings and won the highest award, the Showcase Award!
- Congratulations also to our Math Counts team, who placed 6th out of 22 teams at the competition last week. A special Kudos to Liam Frank who placed 8th out of all of the students in the competition.
- On February 20th, twenty six 6th, 7th and 8th Spanish students were inducted into the prestigious Hispanic Society of Friendship (SHH), sponsored by the American Association of Teachers of Spanish and Portuguese (AATSP). The purpose of the Society is to promote cross-cultural acceptance and understanding in students learning the language and its culture and to encourage service to school and community. In order to qualify, students have to maintain all A's in Spanish classes for two years, as well as A's and B's in other subjects, maintain a strong motivation for the Spanish language and culture.
- Subscribe to Titan Talk! Don't miss out!