The Media Center is open every day from 7:45 AM to 4:05 PM. Before school, students may come in for device help, work on school projects, do homework, study, or read.
The Hopewell Media Center has print books, audio books (Playaways), ebooks, and digital audio books. All students have access to the Media Center resources via our home page and our online catalog, Destiny. Digital resources are available 24/7 for all students in the MackinVia online portal. Instruction in how to use all the Media Center resources is offered via whole classes, small groups, and individually.
Hours: 7:45 a.m. - 4:05 p.m. Phone: (470) 254-8471
Whitney (Beem) Beck, METI Michelle Lamkin, Media Parapro
Media Center Website
Media Center Policies
- Student Check-Out - 3 book maximum for a 2 week period;renewals available
- Playaway Check Out - 3 week period
- Students are required to pay for damaged and/or lost books
- No food or drink allowed (water bottles acceptable)
- Photocopying & Printing Available
- Fulton County Board of Education Computer Usage Policies must be followed.
Failure to do so will result in loss of privileges.
- All student accounts must be cleared with the Media Center before leaving Hopewell Middle School
Book Recommendations Form
Alpharetta Teen Book Club