8th Grade Transition Information - 8th Grade transition to High School has already started! Please go to the Counseling page and on the right side of the screen select "8th Grade Transition". Volunteer Opportunities
8th Grade DC trip - The next meeting for parents of students going on the Washington DC trip will be Wednesday March 19th at 6:30pm in the cafeteria.
Rising 6th Grade Information - If you missed the meeting on February 18th, here are the presentations.
Pennies for Patients - The campaign for the Leukemia Lymphoma Society Fundraiser, Pennies for Patients!, will run from March 10th-28th. During that time, students will be collecting coins/dollars and participating in some fun activities to raise money. The week of March 10th, student council will sell the icon pads and create a Wall of Hope in the front of the school. The week of March 17th will be Spirit Week. The schedule for days is as follows:
- Monday March 17th- wear green (which also would go with St. Patrick’s Day)
- Wednesday March 19th- Clashy Patterns (students wear crazy patterns together. Ex. Plaid and floral)
- Friday March 21st- Backwards Clothes Day
If you would like to donate our online fundraising page is: http://ga.sy.llsevent.org/HopewellMiddleSchool
- Username: q6o6q4r4
- Password: sy2014
Hopewell Model UN Club - The Hopewell Middle Model UN Club travelled to Savannah on March 6th to participate in the Georgia Southern Middle School Model UN Conference. The team received an Honorable Mention trophy and the following students received individual awards:
- Ashleigh Hays and Rachael King (representing the delegation from Algeria)- Honorable Mention in the General Assembly
- Griffin Smith and Ayush Kumar (representing the delegation from Syria)- Distinguished Delegation in the General Assembly
- Nik Yagnik (representing South Korea)- Distinguished Delegate in the Security Council
- Sania Shaikh (representing Algeria)- Honorable Mention in the Human Rights Council
- Max Huddle (representing Syria)- Distinguished Delegate in Organization of Islamic Countries
SAVE THE DATE!! You will not want to miss the Hopewell Family Fun Night to be held on Friday, March 21st from 7:00 to 9:00 pm in the Hopewell Gym. All students and their families are invited to come play "Minute to Win It" games for prizes! Can you and a friend construct a field goal using cups or carry cans with a piece of spaghetti ...in one minute? Can you use only a balloon to move cups off a table ...in one minute? It could be messy, it could be crazy, but it will certainly be FUN! Come watch your friends, your mom or dad, maybe even your Hopewell teacher compete! More details coming soon. Any questions, please contact Julie Hink, firstname.lastname@example.org. RSVP
Track/Field Tryouts - Track and Field Tryouts will begin Monday March 10th. Please see Coach Hulsey for a waiver form.
Cambridge High School - Cambridge Players presents Annie --March 20, 21, 22, 2014
7 p.m. each evening (Cambridge High School, 2845 Bethany Bend, Milton, GA 30004)
General Public tickets (reserved seating) $15.00 available online www.showtix4u.com or sold at the door. Flyer
Hopewell's Middle School's Music Department
We are very excited to introduce to you and your student the music options available at Hopewell Middle School. We are very proud of the outstanding quality and numerous accomplishments of our music programs.
This website is best viewed by Internet Explorer