Requests for school bus transportation changes (i.e., your child riding home on another child's bus other than their own) will be approved according to Fulton County Board of Education guidelines. Northwestern Middle School is only authorized to approve your request if it is for one (1) day and is for childcare purposes only. All requests must be handwritten by a parent or guardian and include the following information:
- Child's name & grade
- Parent/guardian name
- Signature of parent/guardian
- Contact number of parent/guardian
- Name of student with whom your child is riding home and their bus number
- Address of drop off location
- Adult name and contact number at drop off location
Your child must bring this written request to the front office before 8:40 a.m. and NMS personnel will call to verify the information. Once approved, your child will be given a bus pass at the end of the school day.
If you have a request for bus transportation changes for more than one (1) day, please call Crystal Brooks at the FCBOE Transportation Department, 770-667-2978.