12805 Birmingham Highway, Milton, GA 30004 470-254-2870
|Beginning on July 5, 2016 we encourage all parents to go on mypaymentsplus.com to pre-pay for student agendas, p.e. uniforms and lockers. If you already have a cafeteria account you can use the same login. If creating a new account, you will need your student's ID number which can be found on their last report card. In order to pay the fees, scroll down and click on Class Fees. MyPaymentsPlus provides an easy-to-use, efficient way to make payments quickly and will save you valuable time during Open House in the fall.|
Registration for 2016-2017 School Year
If you are a rising 6th grader zoned for our school (feeder school) you do NOT need to register for an appointment. You will need to fulfill residency requirement (details to follow as to when we will begin to accept proofs of residence)
Please click here: Registration Appointment Scheduler to schedule a registration appointment. Continue to check this Scheduler, appointments will be updated and added as they become available.
addition to the Online Registration Scheduler which allows appointments in the
month of June, we are offering Walk in Registrations on Tuesdays and Thursdays
starting June 2 from 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 pm.
Make sure you go to the Registration and Forms section of our website (under Parents) to complete all registration paperwork prior to the appointment
PLEASE NOTE: NO document waivers for Immunizations or Ear Eye Dental will be granted during summer registration. Students will not be enrolled until the packet is complete. Please go to Registration – Forms section of our website (under Parents) for Health Registration information (where to go for completion of required Health Documents)
Without final report card from the previous school, showing proof of grade placement, course taken and grades (and any supporting documentation for Gifted, Advanced etc) the student will be placed in on-level classes.
- Please note: Starting June 1st all registration appointments will be at Crabapple Elementary School due to summer renovations.
|Residency Requirements |
All rising 6th graders (new or coming from a feeder school) must provide residency verification. We need TWO documents. If you are a returning student you do NOT need to show residency unless you have moved. If you have moved, you must submit two proofs of residency.
Please click here for what is required:
Residence Verification Document Requirements
STARTING JULY 1:
- You may drop off residency over the summer at Crabapple Elementary
- You may email the two documents to Shari Cooper at email@example.com ( I will email you back a confirmation that you need to bring to Information Day IF your student is a 6th grader in order to receive a schedule) Please list all students name and their grade in the email
- Please note: if you are moving into a new home, you may provide an email from the Utility company stating the following: Name, Date service starting, and address in addition to the Residence Proof.
- You may bring proofs to Open House (Information Day)
NMS values and promotes active engagement of our community, and volunteers provide invaluable services within the school. There are opportunities to volunteer on an ongoing basis or for various special events during the school year. All Parent volunteers and chaperones must register on the Fulton County website. Follow this link and then the directions under "How do I become a volunteer."
IMPORTANT PTSA LINKS
Media Center Resources
Clubs & Activities Athletics
Study Session Schedule