School is a place where teachers and students work together to ascertain learning and experience that will prepare them for the work of life. An ideal student observes the following practices of good citizenship at school:
- Is always prompt in attendance and assignments.
- Enters and leaves the building in an orderly manner.
- Avoids boisterous conduct in the halls and cafeteria.
- Respects the authority.
- Is considerate of others at all times.
- Becomes attentive when the tone to begin class sounds.
- Practices good classroom conduct in the presence of teachers and substitutes.
- Always goes to class with all materials necessary.
- Takes care of books and materials supplied to the student during the year.