Hello Panthers and Welcome to The Den!
It's a New Day at Paul D. West Middle School and welcome to the 2013-2014 school year! Please know that the administrative team is committed to making a difference this year. We are here to support you and your child, so do not hesitate to ask for our assistance.
- School day: 8:10am-3:20pm
- Please note: Latest time for student checkout is 2:50pm
- Breakfast served: 7:30am-7:55am (We will serve breakfast to all students arriving on a late bus).
- Please turn in a free/reduced lunch forms. You may also go online to fultonschools.org under nutrition to complete the form.
- All car riders and walkers should be off campus no later than 3:40pm daily.
- No student is allowed on campus without adult supervision.
- Please communicate regularly with your child's teacher and grade level administrator.
- PDW administrators 2013-2014: Mr. Roberts (6th grade-AP); Mr. Amos (7th grade-AA); and Mrs. Wilson (8th grade-AP); Ms. Darden (Principal).
- Please follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
- School Governance Council Meeting - Wednesday November 13, 2013 @ 4:00
Career Day is Friday, December 6, 2013
Click image above for Career Day Letter