Thank you Sandy Springs Society for your continued support!
The Ridgeview Foundation, a non-profit 501(c)(3) corporation, was formed in 2006 to support all aspects of Athletics and Fine Arts that are not supported by the Fulton County School System. Nearly all funding comes from generous parent donations. By enhancing the school’s successful fine arts program and by providing students competitive sports programs, the RCS Foundation is able to give students that needed balance of academic development and creative and physical growth.
The Foundation provides funding for:
- Coaches’ stipends, officiating and resource officer fees, equipment, and uniforms to support 16 competitive sports teams (Softball, Baseball (1), Cross Country (2), Volleyball (2), Basketball (6), Soccer (4))
- The Music Department’s triennial trip (Washington, D.C. trip 2009-2010; New York City trip 2006-2007; New Orleans trip 2012-3013) in which over 250 children participate. The 2015-2016 trip is to New Orleans, Louisiana.
- The Music Department festival fees, travel expenses, equipment, supplies, accompanist, percussionist and coaching fees
- The Music Department’s annual spring musical supplies, equipment and choreographer
- Visual Arts Equipment
- Drama Department's annual fall play
Every RCS student takes a Fine Arts class during the year; 70% of our students participate in the band, orchestra or chorus. 35% of our students choose to participate in Foundation sponsored sports.
Ridgeview is a member of the Metro Atlanta Athletic Conference (MAAC). Other middle schools in this league include Galloway, Holy Spirit Prep, Atlanta International School, Davis Academy, St. Martin's Episcopal, Epstein, and St. Francis.
These programs can only exist with your financial support. Please ask for an envelope at the front office, donate on-line using the links to the right or mail in a check to RCS Foundation 5340 South Trimble Rd, Sandy Springs, GA 30342. Thank you for sustaining these athletic and fine art opportunities for our kids!
Approximate Cost per Activity per Student:
Cross Country $ 40
Soccer $ 90
Fine Arts $ 35
CURRENT STATE OF THE RCS FOUNDATION:
Annual Pantherpalooza (Fun Fair)
Continuing support of Band, Orchestra, and Chorus
Continuing support of Fine Arts
Tri-enial Fundraising Gala
Pantherpalooza Family Fun Night!
Family Fun at Foundation sponsored Pantherpalozza held the 3rd Friday in September each year!
Ridgeview Charter Middle School Foundation Board 2017-2018