Ridgeview Charter School prepares students to be confident, creative, compassionate global citizens through high expectations for learning, excellence in teaching, seamless curriculum, community service participation, and engagement of parents and community.
The vision of the school in the Riverwood International Cluster is to deliver a challenging curriculum that gives all students the tools needed to be successful contributing members of our nation and the world.
- Preparing students is a collective effort involving the home, the school, and the community.
- A stimulating environment is essential to learning.
- Curricular and co-curricular activities provide opportunities for academic and personal growth.
- A rigorous academic program is necessary for students to succeed in a global society.
- Students benefit from opportunities to serve the community, to enhance interpersonal skills, and to promote positive citizenship skills.
- Commitment to academic and behavioral excellence.
- Community support