RCS 33rd ANNUAL OLYMPICS -
MAY 21 - 23, 2019
SCHEDULE DAY 1
SCHEDULE DAY 2
SCHEDULE DAY 3
* Please note: All activities are weather permitting. Schedule may change.
Olympic Volunteer Opportunities For Parents/Guardians
Click the link below and sign up to help!
Olympics—May 21, 22 and 23
(Inside and Outside jobs available)
Oportunidades de Olimpiadas para padres/tutores voluntarios
Haga clic en el enlace a continuación y regístrese para ayudar!
Olimpiadas—21, 22 y 23 de mayo (trabajos disponibles afuera y adentro)
DRESS CODE DURING OLYMPICS
For full guidelines, please click HERE:
- No signing shirts until Thursday! Old Olympic shirts with writing are not allowed until Thursday.
- Students are to wear their Olympic shirt each day. If a student did not purchase a new shirt, they should try to wear a plain shirt the color of their country. Previous years shirts are ok as long as they are the appropriate team color.
- No short shorts; "RCS gym-short length" is the expectation for all students, including females, even during events. Fingertip length or longer. Athletic or khaki shorts of any color are OK. NO denim shorts or jeans!
- No face or body paint
- No tank tops/ halter tops
- No bandanas of any kind should be worn as part of spirit wear or otherwise.
- No cutting of shirts or negative messages written on shirts regarding countries, individuals, etc.
- No stickers, tattoos, etc.
ESSENTIALLY, IF IT IS NOT ALLOWED AT OTHER TIMES,
IT IS NOT ALLOWED DURING OLYMPICS.