New Student REGISTRATION DATES for the 2019-2020 School Year
New student registration is only required if your child is a rising 6th, 7th or 8th graders and does not currently attend Ridgeview Charter Middle or does not attend one of our feeder elementary schools.
Registration dates are first to come first to serve on the following dates; no appointment needed. To register, parents must have all required documents (see below).
The dates and times are as follows:
Tuesday, July 30th- 9:00am-3:00pm
Wednesday, July 31st- 9:00am-3:00pm
Thursday, August 1st- 9:00am-3:00pm
If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Tapia, Registrar at Tapiam@fultonschools.org
The Registration Process:
The following documents and information are required for new students enrolling at Ridgeview Charter School:
- Academic Records: The records must include the name and address of the previous school. Bring the most recent report card, withdrawal form from previous school and/or transcripts, discipline record and attendance record.
- Copies of recent standardized test scores (if available). This information is necessary for placement into classes as well as qualifying for the world language classes.
- Individual Education Plan (IEP) (if available) - Eligibility reports, psychological test reports, and/or qualifying test scores that were used if the child is receiving special education and/or talented and gifted services.
- Gifted Services (if available) - Eligibility reports, test reports and/or qualifying documentation used if the child is receiving gifted services.
- GA Certificate of Immunization Form 3231. (This certificate is available from the local health department or physician)
- GA Certificate of Eye, Ear, and Dental Screening Form 3300 is required for students entering a Georgia school for the first time. (This certificate is available from the local health department or physician)
- Birth Certificate- original government issued (copies will be made at time of registration)
- Social Security card or signed waiver.
- Proof of Residence. All new registrations must complete this
Proof of Residence Form. Proof of Residence is
based on ONE Utility Proof AND ONE Residence Proof:
- Proof of guardianship (if applicable). Please contact the Georgia Probate Court North Fulton Annex, 7741 Roswell Road, Atlanta, Georgia 30350.
- Picture Identification of parent(s) or guardian(s).
The following documents can be downloaded, printed and completed prior to enrollment to help expedite the registration process. These documents will also be available for completing during the enrollment process.
Publicity Release Opt Out Form
Early and/or Late Bus Opt Out Form
Computer/Internet Opt Out Use Policy
Computer/Internet Policy (for Review Only)
Records Request Form
Connections Options Form
World Language Options Form
iPAD Required Paperwork 2019-2020
DEVICE USER AGREEMENT FORM English | Spanish