1. Online Registration Link and Requirements - Complete & print, then submit
2. Residence Verification Form - Print & complete
Proof of Residence - Fulton County Web Site
3. Connections Options/World Language and Reading Options Form - Print & complete
4. Authorization to Release Student Information Form - Print & complete
5. Birth Certificate/Original (Visa/Passport also acceptable)
Bring original government issued; hospital certificates are not acceptable.
6. Social Security Card
Bring original government issued card. Social Security numbers are voluntary; waivers are available. A migrant number is acceptable.
7. Ear, Eye, Dental and Nutrition Screening
No child entering a Georgia school for the first time shall be admitted unless the child has a certificate of eye, ear, dental and nutrition screening. This Georgia Department of Human Resources Certificate must be signed by the Health Department or a licensed Georgia physician (Form 3300). Bring completed form to registration.
8. Immunization Certificate
Georgia requires students to be immunized against measles, mumps, polio, rubella, whooping cough, tetanus, diphtheria, hepatitis B, haemophilus influenza, varicella and meningitis. Immunization information must be on the proper Georgia Department of Human Resources form; these are available through the Fulton County Department of Health and Wellness or local physicians (Form 3231). Bring completed form to registration.
9. Academic Records
Bring your most recent report card and/or transcript. Grades are essential for proper placement of students. Bring a copy of your most recent standardized test scores also (if available). This information is necessary for placement into classes as well as qualifying for foreign language.
10. Individual Education Plan and Special Programs
Bring copies if the student is receiving special education services. Also bring eligibility reports, psychological test reports and/or qualifying test scores that were used if child is enrolled in any special programs (special education, talented and gifted program, etc.).
11. Health Registration Requirements for Georgia