2018 Parent Schedule.pdf
On sale at Curriculum Night!
Join us for a viewing of
Ages 10 and up
CODE OF CONDUCT- ELECTRONIC SIGNATURE NEEDED
Welcome to the 2018-2019 school year! This year we will continue to utilize the electronic delivery of our 2018-2019 Student Code of Conduct & Discipline Handbook to families who have an email address on file with the school. This electronic delivery process involves you completing two simple steps 1) Reviewing the Student Code of Conduct and 2) Completing and submitting the Acknowledgement of Electronic Receipt.
Here is how you complete these two steps:
2) Please click the link below to review and submit the required Acknowledgement of Electronic Receipt Form. After review of the Acknowledgement of Electronic Receipt, please complete the electronic form and submit it.
It is important that you review and discuss the content Code of Conduct with your child(ren). Teachers will also review the Code of Conduct with students at the beginning of the school year.
While we encourage you to acknowledge receipt electronically, you may obtain a hardcopy of the Receipt form and the Code of Conduct & Handbook from either your school or by contacting our office.
Notification of Screening and Referral
ONLINE PAYMENTS THROUGH OSP
Parent Online Payment Instructions
·The first time you visit the site, you will need to create a logon and add your Webb Bridge student to your profile.
· First you will add your items that you want to pay for to your cart. Then click CHECKOUT.
· You will then need to create a logon and add your Webb Bridge student to your profile.
· Create a Username and enter all fields (using Parent/Guardian info) to create an account
· On the next screen, click on Add Student Profile in the upper right screen.
· Enter your student's first and last name and Student ID. Your student will know this as their lunch number. You can also find this on your student's report card, schedule or on their barcode label on their Surface tablet.
· If you have more than one student, please do this for both students.
· Then on next screen, select the student profile for each activity that is in your cart. Then click Next.
· Enter your payment/billing info.
Webb Bridge is now offering online payments for school fees. If you would like to make the payments for your student’s media/technology fines or lost textbook/novel fees, please visit http://osp.osmsinc.com/fultonga and click SIGN IN. The first time you visit the site, you will create a logon and add your Webb Bridge student to your profile. Please note that you will need to know your student’s FCS ID number in order to register. You can find this on your student’s report card or on the barcode label on their Surface tablet. Please do not call the front office as they are not able to provide this information to you. Also, this information is NOT in Home Access.
Once you are registered and logged in, click on Pay Obligation on the top bar > Select your student, Webb Bridge MS and the Obligation Type that you are paying > Enter the amount from the notice you received.
How do I volunteer at WBMS?
To keep in compliance with State Law and best practices, for the 2018-2019 school year, we will require that all persons interested in volunteering in the Fulton County School District to re-register/register (even if a person has completed an application in the past) by completing the new online volunteer registration/application process. All volunteers must be registered online with FCS in order to volunteer. New Fulton County requirement: You will not be able to volunteer until you complete the online training and application. It could take as long as 48 hours for your application to be processed before you will be eligible to volunteer. Click the link: Fulton County Schools Volunteer Webpage. Become a volunteer in 5 easy steps.
- Complete the mandatory online training.
- Complete the volunteer application.
- Wait 24 – 48 hours for your application to be processed
- Visit the school and begin volunteering (please bring your ID)?
Bilingual Community Liaison/ Enlace Bilingüe con los Padres
Our Bilingual Community Liaison assists parents that speak Spanish in parent-teacher conferences, emails, and phone calls through interpretation or translation. The most important goal is to support parents from other cultures or languages to understand our school system and help them to be involved in their child’s education. If you need assistance in this regard, please send an email to our Parent Liaison
Nuestro Enlace Bilingüe asiste a los padres que hablan Español en las conferencia de padres-maestros, correos electrónicos y llamadas telefónicas a través de interpretaciones o traducciones. El objetivo más importante es apoyar a los padres que provienen de otras culturas o idiomas para que entiendan nuestro sistema educativo y ayudarlos a involucrarse en la educación de su hijo(a). Si necesita ayuda en este sentido, por favor envíe un correo electrónico a nuestro Enlace con los Padres
National Blue Ribbon Schools 2010
The award honors public and private elementary, middle and high schools whose students achieve at very high levels or have made significant progress and helped close gaps in achievement especially among disadvantaged and minority students. Each year since 1982, the U.S. Department of Education has sought out schools where students attain and maintain high academic goals, including those that beat the odds. To read more about the National Blue Ribbon program and view a list of 2010 winners, please go the Department of Education website at